PDA

View Full Version : The final boom!

Cl@udia
2006-04-28, 23:28
For those who have not read the beginning, may i suggest you do so, they are located i nthe former threads :)

Newer stuff

Welcome back to Twinsen – the ever after. Everyone got the title down? You’ve got it down. As we were:

Twinsen felt a rush of adrenalin as he put the blue suit on. It was disrupted by a calming voice of the woman he’d so often heard in his head. It was friendly yet immensely irritating. It seemed to happen when he found things. But, nevermind that. It was time to get serious.
He rushed home to his secret room to get all his weapons. It was all set. Who would be his first encounter? Ah yes, the boy on the roof. How many times had that kid blasted a little marvel in his face and gotten away with it? It had to stop.
As he approached the pharmacy, Joe the little elf suddenly appeared. ‘’Hey ho Twinsen! I got a little present for you’’ Twinsen reached in his pocket ‘’I’ve got a little present for you too, Joe. For all that you’ve done for me, I want you to get a little bit back’’ As Joe was awaiting his big surprise and also wondering if Twinsen really said ‘get back’ and not ‘give back’, Twinsen pulled out the horn for healing and used it to suck out all the life of the little elf! It felt glorious. Quickly, he dragged the body into a bush, and searched his pockets. Turned out the little bastard was hiding 5 clovers on him. He snatched the clovers and headed for the pharmacy.
The kid was on top of the building as always. Poor kid, didn’t have anything better to do. Twinsen considered killing him, but it took him a while before he’d really made up his mind to wack the little bugger. He knew just how to do it, too. He placed himself in front of the pharmacy and said ‘’hey you! I dare you to throw another one of those at me! I DARE ya!’’ as expected, the kid showed no remorse and took his time to take a good aim. What he hadn’t noticed was that Twinsen had put on his special glove, given to him by the wannies, and as the shot had been fired, the ball got blasted right back at him with the speed of a thousand twinsuns, penetrating his brain, thereafter disappearing into the water. It was a beautiful sight. So beautiful that Twinsen loaded autosave to do it again.
Luckily, creatures of Twinsun were unable to bleed, so there was no mess. He left the body on the roof where no one would come to look. He checked his pockets, which were empty, so he put 5 cashes in there for icecream. After all, he was just a kid!
There was no one else he could think of on Citadel Island who needed a good spanking. Except for Zoe….actually, he couldn’t think of anyone else who had annoyed him, other than the thousands of creatures he’d killed of course, but they were all dead. Then he realized…what had really changed for him from before to now? He used to be a murderer of many, and now he was a murderer of few. He had so carelessly slaughtered hundreds. The only difference was his reason to kill, but they were kills none the less. Lives lost. So really, he was not insane, because killing was cool as long as you had a good reason to kill the person. He could kill the whole world! Then he’d be famous for sure. Poor Funfroc. After all this time of hunting him down in order to help humanity, he had turned himself against the good side and finally understood that Funfroc was just a misunderstood man of brilliance. Suddenly Twinsen felt a little bad about having killed the one guy he could relate to more than any other. In the end they both wanted the same thing. He decided that this would not be the end, he was to become the next Funfroc, but even more famous and evil! He would change his name to Twevil, and ruin the lives of many! Oh, what a marvellous plan, what a work of art! He could buy 1 million nitro mecca penguins and modify them, making them ultimate killing machines! It would be quite expensive though….and it would certainly take a long time to modify all those penguins…and maybe this fanfic is too long…hmmm…is it? Anyone? Have a gone too far? Is there ever such a thnig as too far? Is Twinsen obseesed with power? Am I*? :rolleyes:

Lightwing
2006-04-29, 00:34
I had a blast and I love how you incorporate elements of the game with the story.

*Autosave*

that's brilliant

Atresica
2006-04-29, 00:56
Oh I love these type of parodies :D

ChaosFish
2006-04-29, 14:03
haha :D !

Kitarii
2006-04-29, 19:29
Hehe, that's very good, but is it really over? It didn't seem to finish. :?

But cool stuff. ;)

ChaosFish
2006-04-29, 20:00
Yeah! We want more killing!!!

Jasiek
2006-04-29, 20:03
Yeah! And spaking!

Did I say that ?

* Jasiek runs and hides ashamed of himself

Quetch
2006-04-30, 14:20
the Autosave feature was more than brilliant !!! :))))))))))))

Cl@udia
2006-04-30, 22:24
They like me they really like me! *cries uncontrollably* :o
Aren't you all just lovely :D my plan WAS to kill off a lot of people/creatures, but the story was getting really long so I thought better end it for now. Also, I just couldn't htink of any other people that I wanted to kill. SO - I'd like people in here to tell me, in this thread, who you want Twinsen to kill :) I know a lot of you share the irritation of Zoe, but she'll be the big finnish, so no need to mention her. So tell me...who would YOU like to put a hit on? |)

ChaosFish
2006-04-30, 23:03
Cool, plot-on-demand!

How about killing all the rabibunnies from the rabibunny village near the Hamalayi? One by one }-)

Jasiek
2006-05-01, 01:17
The cow, made into burgers, sold in a stall by an innocent child for pocket money.

Streg
2006-05-02, 18:36
"Twinsen pulled out the horn for healing and used it to suck out all the life of the little elf! It felt glorious. Quickly, he dragged the body into a bush, and searched his pockets. Turned out the little bastard was hiding 5 clovers on him. He snatched the clovers and headed for the pharmacy."
That's evil :(

Kitarii
2006-05-02, 19:28
"Twinsen pulled out the horn for healing and used it to suck out all the life of the little elf! It felt glorious. Quickly, he dragged the body into a bush, and searched his pockets. Turned out the little bastard was hiding 5 clovers on him. He snatched the clovers and headed for the pharmacy."
That's evil :(

I suggest you avoid this series of threads if you feel that way. :p

Inventor
2006-05-02, 21:35
good :D

kill that stupid cowardish fishing rabbi bunny! :p

ChaosFish
2006-05-02, 21:38
good :D

kill that stupid cowardish fishing rabbi bunny! :p
Magnificent idea.

How about killing the sewer worker? The sewer is an interesting place to commit a murder.
...and how about having Bob as his sidekick?

Cl@udia
2006-05-03, 23:06
The cow, made into burgers, sold in a stall by an innocent child for pocket money.

I like how your foul little mind works |)

BUT - those with wishes of rabbibunny murders, I just can't do it! >.< I love all the little bunnies. Maybe Twinsen should kill celebrities.....allthough..I guess since I wrote that he'd kill them all, he should stick to my word. I'll concider it, but right now I'm too tired to write. What do people think about celebrities starring in LBA to be killed? There are so many out there who deserve it :rolleyes:

ChaosFish
2006-05-03, 23:21
What do you mean by celebrities?

Jasiek
2006-05-03, 23:53
Tom Cruise with his stupid Scientology...
He should be made to watch how the evil Lord Xenu(Twinsen in discuise) kill L.Ron.Hubbard ! Yes! Muahahahaahahahaha. And Hubbard's last words would be, Tom, your acting sucks!

Cl@udia
2006-05-04, 23:26
Tom Cruise with his stupid Scientology...
He should be made to watch how the evil Lord Xenu(Twinsen in discuise) kill L.Ron.Hubbard ! Yes! Muahahahaahahahaha. And Hubbard's last words would be, Tom, your acting sucks!

Not a Tom Cruise fan myself. Also, Matt Damon annoys me. It's celebrities like those that wouldn't hurt being killed a little ;) gonna have to add Britney to the list, too, along with every speed-to-fame popstar who came, sung and sounded like everybody else with their songs that took 5 minutes to write. Bitter? Perhaps.. :rolleyes:

Homeless
2006-05-04, 23:51
Yeah! And spaking!
Yay for spaking! \o/

Jasiek
2006-05-05, 01:56
ho ho ho, very funny, you know god damn well it's just a typo... :p

Cl@<hidden>, I'm not saying I don't like his acting that much, becouse I like some movies with him, like the recent War of the Worlds. BUT, his making an ass of himself, by being such an idiot. My most favourite actor is Harrison Ford, cose frankly his still a plain guy, and he only picks the roles that are true to his own character, you might say he dosen't act really, he's just being himself. Too much actors and singers lack that.

Lightwing
2006-05-05, 05:34
I'm all up for a Franco genoside!

ChaosFish
2006-05-05, 13:28
How about a Sphero genocide? Those poor animals are about to extinct anyway...

Jasiek
2006-05-05, 14:24
You can always announce that spheros work best as football balls, and wait for the marker to do the rest.

Cl@udia
2006-05-06, 18:29
ho ho ho, very funny, you know god damn well it's just a typo... :p

Cl@<hidden>, I'm not saying I don't like his acting that much, becouse I like some movies with him, like the recent War of the Worlds. BUT, his making an ass of himself, by being such an idiot. My most favourite actor is Harrison Ford, cose frankly his still a plain guy, and he only picks the roles that are true to his own character, you might say he dosen't act really, he's just being himself. Too much actors and singers lack that.

Well, don't really have an opinion on his acting, just on him ;) it's juust like Matt Damon. Their faces annoy me :P of actors I like Jim Carey because he's made some funny movies, and Nicolas Cage, he was great in faceoff and I like his nose (yeah, you heard me. Like his nose :P ). I like the regular Joe's too :rolleyes: oh, and Kelsey Grammer for doing Fraiser, and John Lithgow for doing 3rd rock from the sun.

This isnt even what the thread was about, but I got caried away.

I like the killing of the ball people. I don't think I've ever liked a single one of those. I like the Franco's too much to kil lthem. Sorry, can't do it.
If the sphereos were harry they'd be like testicles...

Lightwing
2006-05-07, 08:47
Some of them *are* harry...

ChaosFish
2006-05-07, 09:11
Yeah. http://chaosfish.free.fr/mbn/avatars/oldsphero.gif http://chaosfish.free.fr/mbn/avatars/wizardsphero.gif

And it's spelled "hairy".

Jasiek
2006-05-07, 09:41
Offtopic: Hairy Pothead !

Cl@udia
2006-05-07, 19:47
Oh look everyone, Chaosfish has got 2 hairy balls :rolleyes:

Jasiek
2006-05-09, 00:18
* Jasiek is quoting Monty Python
...some of them are hairy, some of them are bald...!

ChaosFish
2006-05-10, 21:51
Cl@<hidden> reading The Final Boom to her grandchildren (http://fishos.cc/stuff/zevel/tts-finalboom.wav) :p

Jasiek
2006-05-11, 11:16
:P he he he

Cl@udia
2006-05-13, 19:32
Cl@<hidden> reading The Final Boom to her grandchildren (http://fishos.cc/stuff/zevel/tts-finalboom.wav) :p

Hehehehe that's lovely :rolleyes: how did you do that? Is it some MS program that everyone has?

Lightwing
2006-05-14, 10:16
I used to have a program like that...only instead of an old lady's voice it was a parrot's :)

Axx
2006-05-20, 18:17
Quality, wheres the sequel? :p

Cl@udia
2006-05-20, 22:46
Quality, wheres the sequel? :p

I thank you from the heart of my bottom, but I'm afraid the sequel is at a standstill! If there is to be one, it needs to be good, or else no need at all. So, maybe you'll see it - maybe you won't ;)

Rex_Hollywood
2006-05-24, 22:58
Cute.

Axx
2006-05-27, 07:09
I thank you from the heart of my bottom, but I'm afraid the sequel is at a standstill! If there is to be one, it needs to be good, or else no need at all. So, maybe you'll see it - maybe you won't ;)

Oh thats what fred has been telling me for years, why does it always have to be this way with LBA :(

Inventor
2006-05-27, 23:26

Oh thats what fred has been telling me for years, why does it always have to be this way with LBA :(

No one wants a bad sequel :p

I'd rather have it so that only LBA 1 & LBA 2 would be made(yes i know that those two have been made already, my grammar just sucks.. :geek: ),
than LBA1, LBA 2 and a crappy un LBAish LBA3 would be made..
(better have 2 good games, than 2 good games and one bad game ;) )

Streg
2006-05-27, 23:34
wise words :)

Axx
2006-05-31, 04:27
Of all people, i am the *STRONGEST* advocate of waiting for Fred to make LBA3. I was just being down about the fan fic sequel :p

Lightwing
2006-05-31, 08:41
Off topic, but I think that if LBA3 does ever come out, it will probably have the longest release gap in game titles within a series...ever. Assuming that DN Forever never comes out ^^