PDA

View Full Version : Sexually attracted to humans! ?!?

CS2x
2006-10-17, 03:06
Why do male dogs enjoy humping human legs? One of the bloody pricks left cum all over my trousers. I'm not the only one, and neither is the dog. Not only that, but there's a female dog, and if you touch her in certain areas, her
eyes light up like she's possessed by some sexual demon and she rushes after you, panting expectantly, waiting for the Next Bit; the Final Act. hello, you stupid bitch...I'm NOT a dog. It's not just dogs; cats and gorrilas seem to turn to us higher beings when things get desperate.

ChaosFish
2006-10-17, 03:12
You know, that's actually a valid question. Weird question, but still valid.

Odysseus
2006-10-17, 11:21
I think it's because people use dogs in a unnatural fasion. But I'm not sure. I do know male dogs who don't do that kind of stuff. But these dogs are often castrated, that is very naturel ofcource. In nature it seems to happen all the time.
But really, I think it's a normal instinctive reflex that some dogs can't seem to 'repress'. And sinds they spend all the time with humans they start riding the humans. You might expect the humans to condition it out of there. But sinds it's related to survival and the people are lazy, in lots of cases they fail.|)

Why humans pet dogs is a even a bigger mystery I guess.:eek:

Kurt Cobain:
(...)and the animals i've trapped have all become my pets ...

kao khan
2006-10-17, 17:31
i think it's that they just get the need.

Jasiek
2006-10-17, 17:38
It's time for the expert, me, that is:

Dogs and other animals are not sexually atracted to humans, as they cannot express superiority through strength or aquiring food, they try to dominate you sexually and thus raise their position in the "herd".

That was the expert, that is, me.

Another time a dog tries that, you takeit off your leg and smack it's ass while saying "bad dog"... it should help. Just face it, sex is a basic need, also for humans, life is about sex...

kao khan
2006-10-17, 17:50
yup, it's a primal need, and a way of asserting dominance.

we all have it, we just know how to control it.

and as for the dog, i'd just whack it on the butt with a rolled up newspaper (not hard though, just enough to make it get off me)

Homeless
2006-10-17, 17:51
The expert has spoken,
loud and clear,
for all of you to hear,
in your puny ears.

CS2x
2006-10-17, 21:14
Life is about sex for humans? Hmmm. Not sure about that. But maybe I'm just saying that because I'm bitter.

Why do dogs get turned on by humans, though? We look nothing like them! Or at least I think we don't...

Jasiek
2006-10-17, 21:23
They socialazie, humans are part of the pack.

Odysseus
2006-10-17, 21:29
Life is about sex for humans? Hmmm. Not sure about that. But maybe I'm just saying that because I'm bitter.

Why do dogs get turned on by humans, though? We look nothing like them! Or at least I think we don't...
Well if you look at it live is about survival. The only way to go is sex. :) Or we should advance cloning... but that would underestimate naturel diversity, I guess.

Bender
2006-10-18, 07:53
"if you touch her in certain areas" :=O

lol, apparently its a dominance thing, if ur "weak" and let ur pet do what it wants it will take more librities, lol.

Quetch
2006-10-18, 13:32
omg it's so simple .... animals don't have sexual preferences ... just sexual apetite , so whatever pleases them , it's good enough ;)

Odysseus
2006-10-18, 17:11
omg it's so simple .... animals don't have sexual preferences ... just sexual apetite , so whatever pleases them , it's good enough ;)
I don't think so. I think when humans keep them from normal food/behavior/habitat they morf in to lazy/pattable/freaks. And thats just when they do a "good" job. ;)
Most animals don't even have sex for fun: they don't use it for social binding neither.
Some species of apes do, dolfins also. |) But most animals just "wait" until breeding season. :)

xesf
2006-10-19, 13:09
CS2x, you rock! :D

Homeless
2006-10-19, 23:00
CS2x, you're my socks!

Reek
2006-10-20, 13:48
dogs fuck anything. my aunt's dog fucks a teddy bear that's lying around in their house pretty much everyday.
It has nothing to do with if your human or not. However I find that my friend's male dog humps my leg when he smells my female dogs scent on me.

Odysseus
2006-10-20, 17:22
dogs fuck anything. (...)
Still, there seems to be a connection with humans...;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestication#Approximate_dates_and_locations_of_first_domestication

ChaosFish
2006-10-20, 21:45
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3a/Shepherd%26Dog.jpg

Jasiek
2006-10-21, 00:45
Meeeeeeeh,
More like this mate ;)

http://forum.magicball.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6216&stc=1&d=1161384328