View Full Version : planning: deadline 1 may
current planning: deadline before 1 may:
1. 4 grids for O'brasilo
2. 1 grid for me ----desert island oasis
3. 2 grids for Kobold; - Inside Gavroche Afinoul's house (Baldino's house in LBA 2);
- Inside the cave in Mt. Chettevau;
he might do one outside grid extra.
4. Ricochet will learn the griddesign program
5. (!!) - Kieran and Kobold will try and make a simple overview of the story...what are the main events? --not meant to be in novelform- quite short and too the point really.
6. Sewer Grids by Quetch
** note: some things may change, but this is our 'goal' to achieve. I might do an extra grid or someone else might.
I can basically work everytime, mainly at the weekends, but I won't be able to do much at the same time. And the last week of this month I'm completely busy, can't work on the TGR then.
Wait... till end of April? Well, I can't do anything either the first week of April, but the second week is holidays, might be able to do more than usually, and the other weeks are just normal.
ok, good to know :)
i'm basicly done with my tune and will focus on the next one.
so I guess only you and me are in this team? :P
Having some major projects to work on these days, I'm not too productive/active on this one. But, I can do some basic thinking nonetheless. Tell me what to do, and I'll do my best to make it happen.
Kobold: You're doing grids right? How many do you reckon you could do within now and end april?
Heavenquake: Couldn't find you in the teamthread, are you in the team? in any case; what can you do?
- Neko: The Team thread is VERY out-dated.
There are quite a few people, that are in the Team, but aren't mentioned neither in the Team thread, nor on the site, and Heavenquake is among them. ;)
ok if this is the kind of reaction I supose we don't have a team besides obras, me, kobold and Heavenquake.
- Neko: Polaris just replied to the Planning thread in the Team sub-forum, Allindir is working on some new concept art already, and Agustin/Necdilzor is still working on some grids. ;)
Ok, I'll try to come with a proper planning soon.
I'm in as well, I already submitted one piece for this thing. :-/
I'm just working to order atm, not really posting anywhere, I've got way behind at school. :(
I'll just contact everyone privately and see what is a possible planning for april.
goes faster :)
subplanning posted in the start of the thread
- Allindir: Working on the sketches of Tippett and Brundle Islands;
- Lerenwe: Will do two animations;
- thehen: Making the 3-D models of some new objects (will be converted to bricks later on). ;)
ok guys...just so you know:
I'm quite happy with responds to pm's and the willingness to do some work...it shows more in pm's than here sometimes, but really...I think we're on to something good, even special if we keep this up.
I still need to contact a lot of guys, but I have faith that we can get the storyline up and running pretty quick and griddesign too.
Brickdesign is still a matter and conceptart is also something I need to look into.
But all in all....it's seems we're rolling!
please, if you did not do so yet: pm me your current tasks, your job in this team and your availability between now and 1th of may.
thank you ;)
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.