PDA

View Full Version : Panic on Bu's temple

Firephoenix
2002-06-08, 16:11
:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:
As some know, I've one more time made the free FTPs to explode : the musics I've recently uploaded are 40 Mo heavy, so I'm forced to move them on a fifferent FTPP. And I just realize that the Help_pictures are already 40 Mo heavy, so I will maybe have to move them too soon...:geek:

That makes that Bu's temple is now shared between 5 different FTPs, + 3 other ones I keep ready for when each type of creation will take more than 100 Mo web space.

The big problem is that I've noticed that the creation sorting wasnt really good now, some sections are already filled up whereas others are almost empty.

So I'm at the moment moving hundreds Mo from servers to servers, and I'm remaking fully the map of the page, with a total changement of 3D models sorting.
:geek:

This makes the page will be ultra bugged for a long time again (no one noticed it, I know...) and I wont be able to upload stuff before days...

But when I'll have finished that, I hope the page wont be able to be better (apart from the design - I still wait for someone to make me a good web design for it).

Firephoenix
2002-06-09, 18:59
I made it !!! a thread without any answer !!! :D

In fact, I'd have better done a newsletter, but I'm a little lazy...

To say that I begin to see the end of the tube, all comes back to the order on Bu's temple, thanks to me.

I've uploaded some nice models, have a look... :cool:

Darkflame
2002-06-09, 22:32
good work.
odd..I only just saw this thread.
--
I might have something that could help the hosting.
Someone has offered me what he calls "extreamly fast hosting", capable of using my domain.
In exchange he wants me to do a logo for him (he was actualy going to pay someone $50 for it...and its a really simple logo he wants :p)

Firephoenix
2002-06-10, 07:29
A faster hosting wouldnt be bad (free.fr is sometimes so asleep) but all turns around the web space.
If it's less than 300+ Mo it wont make things much easier...

Darkflame
2002-06-10, 12:04
I know, he didn't speify size, just that it was fast.
Still, maybe if its say, 100MB, it would be good for the "front end" of the site. (presumbing it supports everything free.fr does, fo course).

Atresica
2002-06-10, 12:46
Originally posted by Darkflame
good work.
odd..I only just saw this thread.
--
I might have something that could help the hosting.
Someone has offered me what he calls "extreamly fast hosting", capable of using my domain.
In exchange he wants me to do a logo for him (he was actualy going to pay someone $50 for it...and its a really simple logo he wants :p)

I presume it would be much more expensive if he did it at a profesional studio

Firephoenix
2002-06-10, 13:41
Hum only for the front end, I would maybe lose more than I'd win...check that

Anyway, 50 $ for a logo, that's an honest job ;)

Darkflame
2002-06-10, 13:53
Originally posted by Atresica

I presume it would be much more expensive if he did it at a profesional studio

True, but I just wouldn't have felt right taking that sort of money for the job.
I said if he couldn't do the WebHosting, $10 ver Pay-Pal would be fine.