PDA

View Full Version : A totaly new GIF image of a rabbibunny


McKay
2002-07-17, 19:49
This is the female rabbibunny that arouses the SuperGro. I can't see anything in her myself....
If they did make out say, would it be called a RabbiGro?

Atresica
2002-07-17, 19:52
Well, my believe is that the child would have the race of the mother (otherwise some odd biological complications might happen) but do have some traits of the father

ah well, you never know how someone like that looks in reality and in what kind of culture you grow up in ^_^

Darkflame
2002-07-18, 13:00
Or (my more complex) theory, that the babys species is almost always "pure", and the chances of it being one or the other is determained by the about of genetics.
ie.
First generation hybred (R/G):
50/50
Inherates 50% of genes from each parent, but its random which genes are "active".

First generation mates with a pure bread. (R)
25/75
Inherites 50% of genes from pure bread (R), 50% from the (R/G) mix of the 1st generation hybred.
75% chance of R, 25% chance of G ect.
===
This way, there can be a slim chance of getting either species even very far into future genrations.
Maybe in each generation there is a very slim chance of getting a true hybred, with both sets of genes active at once.
Would be preaty cool to see some in LBA3 :)

Atresica
2002-07-18, 17:16
well, that might be possible too...


but I'm still not too sure about the mixed one, the question is if the mother (or better say: the womb) would reckognise it as a child and not like some parasite

Phoenix
2002-07-18, 22:10
DF don't you get bored of college work ever?

chill man, relax and forget about academic crap for a few weeks, ITS YOUR HOLIDAY!

Darkflame
2002-07-18, 23:04
Originally posted by Atresica
well, that might be possible too...


but I'm still not too sure about the mixed one, the question is if the mother (or better say: the womb) would reckognise it as a child and not like some parasite

True, but I think the humanoid species would be compatable.
Maybe they have bigger wombs, and a more versital plecenta.
==
Phoenix- its a sad fact, but I actualy enjoy writting that stuff :p
I dont even do any subject where that would be relivent in....

Atresica
2002-07-18, 23:57
well, the reason why I'm thinking of that is because I doubt a rabbibunny is capeble of carrying a grobo (ofcourse, it might be a bit different, but you might be aware that a grobo child would be at least 1,5 times as heavy as a rabbibunny)

let stand alone a sphero :)


Indeed Phoenix... we're so sad, we enjoy this -_-

Phoenix
2002-07-19, 02:46
oh well each to their own :p

btw, did I miss something in LBA, but I never noticed a Rabbi-bunny makin out with a Groboclone, correct me if im wrong.

Double-J
2002-07-19, 07:28
To get to areas like Bob Vortix's house and stuff like that, a rabbibunny agrees to help you get rid of a Supergro, which she disposes of by, um, manipulating her "rabbit ears"? :D :p

Lightwing
2002-07-19, 07:35
I think that Rabbibunnies are actually the most atractive species out of the four on Twinsun. I mean...they're kind of cute...where as the quetches, those that represent humanity, are rather...well, bold looking.

In LBA2 there is a family at Temple of Bu...they are all different species (rabbibunny, grobo and a sphero). I don't understand how.

Alright, lets say that Darkflame's theory (which is sort of the one I was thinking off) is correct. What troubles me is how a rabbibunny and a grobo would mate. I mean, they are of different species. And a specie, by definition, means a population of organisms that can breed among themselves. I bet that their reproductive systems are different as well.

I mean, this is just like saying a girl does it with a dog.

McKay
2002-07-19, 11:31
Grobos and rabbibunnies must have mated before coz in lba1 the locksmithes cousin is a rabbibunny and the locksmith is a grobo.

Darkflame
2002-07-19, 12:32
Lightwing - Your right, by the very diffiniton of species it shouldn't be possible.
But evidence in the game points that it is.
Maybe other the last few thoudsand generations there has been a re-convergance of evolution due to eviromental factors. (ie, they have all become bi-peds).
Maybe somehow this has allowed them to mate, and slowly over many generations, the mateings have become more successfull.
Kind of a re-confergance of species, many slowly becoming one.
==
Atresica- Maybe there babys are born much earlier, so they dont grow very big in the womb.
That would help with "compatability".

Atresica
2002-07-19, 14:05
yes, but that might be lethal for the baby itself

Phoenix
2002-07-19, 14:35
We don't even know if theyre mammals, maybe they lay eggs :D

AniX
2002-07-19, 20:19
Eggs? Well, it's a nice solution, but I prefer the mammal's theory :D.

<Posted by Lightwing> "In LBA2 there is a family at Temple of Bu...they are all different species (rabbibunny, grobo and a sphero). I don't understand how. "

Man, I thought the same. But perhaps the child's parent aren't biological parents. I think that after the Funfrock Goverment, big socials troubles could happend. Family troubles too. Perhaps the psychoanalists had a lot of work there :D

Darkflame
2002-07-20, 14:33
Originally posted by Phoenix
We don't even know if theyre mammals, maybe they lay eggs :D

So how comes we never see Zoes egg? :P
--
Atresica - For human babys yes, but if they have been born earlier for millions of years evolution would make them tougher and more self-depedant at that age.

HomerSimpson
2002-07-20, 15:39
Originally posted by Lightwing
I mean, this is just like saying a girl does it with a dog.

Which means they're
"Backwards compatible"
LOL!


Sorry, couldn't resist it;)