PDA

View Full Version : How would zeelich look in lba3?

eadied
2001-04-08, 21:07
How do you think zeelich would look now that all the gas has gone? It would look odd if the island above the gas stayed at that hight incomparasion with the under gas islands.

Q-Wi-Q
2001-04-08, 22:16
Finally some one that uses the wannies avatars... *snif*

Well.. the volcano island is gone (under celebration too I think)

Atresica
2001-04-08, 22:39
Nice green and etc.

V2
2001-04-09, 00:35
i've heard that lba3 will probably be mostly on twinsun and i don't think you'll travel to zeelich (it would be cool though)

elmuerte
2001-04-09, 01:31
zeelich won't be included in LBA3. Fred said that LBA3 will only be on complete Twinsun.. ofcourse you'll see some Zeelichians on Twinsun, but you will never travel to Zeelich.

{}ghost{}
2001-04-09, 01:41
will there might be any other places? (EG - Emerald moon? other plants?)

and besides it would be cool kinda like a reply of LBA1.. :cool:

I really miss Proxima island :)

froggee
2001-04-09, 02:25
It was much better when you stayed on Twinsun (though I loved emerald moon, if there was more to that it would be great.)
It would be cool if there was some place in the core of Twinsun where Sendel lived that you could travel to..

wacko
2001-04-09, 13:37
Maybe some more temples like the one of Bù? Would be kewl.

elmuerte
2001-04-09, 14:24
they have room in the hamalayi.. so they can put a temple there

Atresica
2001-04-09, 14:26
You know those online RPG's?

It would be cool if the singelplayer version would be a little like that (not RPG, but an entire world to explore unlike as in LBA 1 and 2 where you had to go from scene to scene)

Axx
2001-04-09, 14:48
1. You cant go to zeelich (thats terrible)
2. The game will become more immature with a seven year old in it who plays a big role in the game
I liked zeelich more that twinsun and i really want to see it after LBA2 and hows it become!

V2
2001-04-09, 20:55
1: c'mon, it's not that bad
2: i don't think so. that really has nothing to do with the game being mature or not. many "moture" games have kids as main characters

{}ghost{}
2001-04-09, 21:42
I liked the world of Ultima9
its really big and you can travel wherever you want in most of the parts of the game

I hate the zones
they suck

wacko
2001-04-09, 21:51
1: if they make Twinsun nice enough, I wouldn't bother.
2: ever played or seen Messiah? You play a baby-like angel of 50 cm in that game, but it's still a 18+ game...

Atresica
2001-04-09, 22:51
I don't think it's going to become an 18+ game :)

But the mix between nonviolence and a little bit maturety as in LBA 1 would be perfect

elmuerte
2001-04-10, 10:20
Originally posted by {}ghost{}
I liked the world of Ultima9
its really big and you can travel wherever you want in most of the parts of the game

I heard you had to walk a whole day in real life time to reach the other side of the world :)

what about Daggerfall, it also has a very very very large world to walk in...

{}ghost{}
2001-04-10, 11:30
hmm Yep Atresica you're right.. :)

[hr]

LOL El :D that's not quite true

well you can travel with you ship after you finished 5\8 of the game
and by foot it takes a long time
but its very fun
feels very real
Be one time at MoonGlow city
and you'll understand what I mean.. :)

V2
2001-04-11, 00:41
daggefall? i've heard that this game is very difficult. have you finished it el?

elmuerte
2001-04-11, 03:24
daggerfall is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long... never finished it... but that doesn't matter , actualy.. you can't finish the game..

I once walked to an other city.. took me half an hour to get there... and if you keep in mind that there are about 1000+ locations to visit

Simon
2001-04-11, 11:09
very green and nice water places and yeah..like the movie was!
And I hope you can take the spacships from citadel island to zeelich or another island instead of feerys :D

Jesse
2001-04-11, 13:15
you got no life when you play that :D

Atresica
2001-04-11, 23:17
Do have a life?

I think I lost mine

Axx
2001-04-22, 15:08
lBA1 was good in terms of maturness but lba2 was more mature in the way he acted so what are you talking about lba2 not being that mature.
And Why does everybody like lba1 more than lba2???

Darkflame
2001-04-22, 16:07
Biggest games ever are the ELITE serius.
LBA-3 should have more user-controllable cars/planes/spaceships ect.

Rex_Hollywood
2001-04-22, 16:22
Actually I prefer Twinsun, and I miss Proxima too...sniff...

Medur
2001-04-22, 21:42
maybe some new magic balls :) like an ice magic ball, who freeze the enemies.

Guitar
2003-12-08, 19:28
I heard you had to walk a whole day in real life time to reach the other side of the world :)

what about Daggerfall, it also has a very very very large world to walk in...

Hey El! Could show a screenshot from daggerfall? I liek Morrowind and I can't wait to see how TES II look!

Purple Sheep
2003-12-08, 19:34
I'd love to see the whole of Principal Island or Proxima Island lba2-style...*drools*

bunnyrabbot02
2003-12-08, 20:29
I hoped that Zeelich would had been included in LBA3 :twinsun:

Lucifer
2003-12-08, 22:15
Yes, Zeelich looked so nice in the LBA2 end movie :(

Bushmeister
2003-12-08, 22:18
Yeah, I think that I could envisage Zeelich as some kind of jungle Eutopia in LBA3. All though I would love to see what the other Twinsunian islands, specifically places like Principal and Fortress (formerly though) Island looked like after FF had gone and a lot of time had passed since LBA1.

Meca Pengin
2003-12-08, 23:53
lBA1 was good in terms of maturness but lba2 was more mature in the way he acted so what are you talking about lba2 not being that mature.
And Why does everybody like lba1 more than lba2???

I think because, in my opinion, it's bigger than LBA2. LBA2 has good grafics, but houses were smaller and with fewer details ( for example, there isn't a bathroom in Twinsen's house, in LBA2 ). The story is very different if you compare the both games and LBA2 is more colored than LBA1. I think LBA1 is more realistic than LBA2. Maybe because people are so much friendly with Twinsen in LBA2 ( he's a hero, but it's a bit too much ). But what I thought when I played both game was: LBA1 is bigger ( You explore the whole Planet of Twinsen ) and less fragmented than LBA2 ( Twinsun - Emerald Moon - Zeelich ); there are more details, like inside rooms; you have more parallel objectives and situations; in LBA 1 there is that mistery at the end of the game, about what will happen now that the tirant was defeited. LBA2 jumps that part, not revealing the other Islands. That's, of course, my opinion :D

morshem
2003-12-09, 09:54
Yeah, I think that I could envisage Zeelich as some kind of jungle Eutopia in LBA3. All though I would love to see what the other Twinsunian islands, specifically places like Principal and Fortress (formerly though) Island looked like after FF had gone and a lot of time had passed since LBA1.
I remember Fred said that most Twinsunian islands will be included on LBA 3, but I can't remember about Zeelich...

Katarina
2003-12-09, 13:41
1. You cant go to zeelich (thats terrible)
2. The game will become more immature with a seven year old in it who plays a big role in the game
I liked zeelich more that twinsun and i really want to see it after LBA2 and hows it become!

Sorry I'm really not up to date about LBA3. Is the seven year old Twinsens kid?

morshem
2003-12-09, 14:50
Whoa, this thread is from even before the official cancellation announcement....

PS. welcome back Katarina :) .

Bushmeister
2003-12-09, 19:30
I remember Fred said that most Twinsunian islands will be included on LBA 3, but I can't remember about Zeelich...

Aww, it looked so nice in the ending FMV of LBA2 though :(

Purple Sheep
2003-12-09, 20:07
I think because, in my opinion, it's bigger than LBA2. LBA2 has good grafics, but houses were smaller and with fewer details ( for example, there isn't a bathroom in Twinsen's house, in LBA2 ). The story is very different if you compare the both games and LBA2 is more colored than LBA1. I think LBA1 is more realistic than LBA2. Maybe because people are so much friendly with Twinsen in LBA2 ( he's a hero, but it's a bit too much ). But what I thought when I played both game was: LBA1 is bigger ( You explore the whole Planet of Twinsen ) and less fragmented than LBA2 ( Twinsun - Emerald Moon - Zeelich ); there are more details, like inside rooms; you have more parallel objectives and situations; in LBA 1 there is that mistery at the end of the game, about what will happen now that the tirant was defeited. LBA2 jumps that part, not revealing the other Islands. That's, of course, my opinion :D
You visit slightly more islands/locations in LBA2 than in LBA1 and you can explore them and view them much better and more freely. Although I'd have to admit that for some strange reason the LBA1 world seems bigger even though it isn't really.

Cybred Longtail
2003-12-10, 12:32
Axx: the reason more people prefered lbaI to lbaII is because lbaI is longer and harder, and its the original. Also, in lbaI it seemed like you were fighting to survive, and in lbaII it's a bit too friendly, except right at the end, inside the statue.

Katarina
2003-12-10, 13:26
Whoa, this thread is from even before the official cancellation announcement....

PS. welcome back Katarina :) .

So.... LBA 3 is cancelled?

it's kind of embarrassing I don't know this.. :fool:

Purple Sheep
2003-12-10, 18:14
What official announcement?

morshem
2003-12-10, 18:18
Of the cancellation of LBA 3.

(look at the date this thread ws started)

Purple Sheep
2003-12-10, 18:21
What I meant was: what official announcement of the cancellation of LBA3?

Zend_DV
2003-12-10, 20:09
hmmz i dun mind lba 3 without zeelich ....but i do not like EVIL games (18+) (no killing no bloodshed) btw wat official anouncement~? :?

Meca Pengin
2003-12-11, 04:09
I'd like to now what hapenned in Rebellion Island and Proxima Island too. It'll be cool if we could see how the old Baldino's house is now. Maybe Baldino turned it into the spaceship... :rolleyes:
I know, the idea is stupid :p

Katarina
2003-12-12, 18:50
Of the cancellation of LBA 3.

(look at the date this thread ws started)

For a long while I thought LBA3 would never be released, but then a few months ago I read the news on magicball.net and I thought since the twinsens adventure site was up and running and becaus fred said the game would be out some day, that it would be released eventually..

but I might be wrong.... or?

Guitar
2003-12-19, 23:04

If you take a good look, it is the same story or in any kind the chapters, starting from prison on Otringal. LBA 2 on the left and LBA 1 on the right

Prinson on Otringal - Citadel
Getting dissident info - Getting Legend info
Gazogem refinery - temple of Bú
Getting to the platform - go to other Islands
Mine - robbery on the maritime museum
Mosquibee assault - rebel assault
getting to CX - getting to FF fortress
Emperor's palace - Building site
Dark Monk temple - Sendell's Well