Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Darkflame
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Conversation Between Darkflame and SpaceGuitarist
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. SpaceGuitarist
    2012-12-10 02:03
    SpaceGuitarist

Are you serious? his messages are vaguely ontopic but it's obviously random, irrelevant and he's always digging up very old threads to babble. Oh well, my mistake. o_O
  2. SpaceGuitarist
    2012-12-10 00:32
    SpaceGuitarist
    Dumb or not... use it properly!

Btw, I would like to notify that this member is a complete* spammer:
    http://forum.magicball.net/member.php?u=5959

* no parts are missing.
  3. SpaceGuitarist
    2012-12-07 23:46
    SpaceGuitarist
    Darkflame, when will you realize that the normal method of conversation via walls is to reply the person on HIS/HER wall, not your own, so that the person gets a notification of your reply?

Geez, specially regarding something so important.
    PS: even if zee begs it, don't delete her account.
  4. SpaceGuitarist
    2011-12-09 01:53
    SpaceGuitarist
    In fact it gave me some ideas for a very original xmas gift for a friend... thanks hehe. ^^
  5. SpaceGuitarist
    2011-12-09 00:38
    SpaceGuitarist
    Is this you? it's actually pretty cool... *thinks of how to do something similar*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k-B4OjWtfQ
  6. SpaceGuitarist
    2011-01-03 02:40
    SpaceGuitarist
    Oh and btw: an important info is missing in the videogames section - the platform of the game, if it's for PC, Wii, Playstation, DS etc. That would quite useful so I wouldn't read a review about games I can't (currently) play...
  7. SpaceGuitarist
    2011-01-03 02:31
    SpaceGuitarist
    Surely you're not a big fan of music, for there are no music reviews in rateoholic??