Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

General The general chatting goes on in here. That means talk about the LBA games and it's world.

Old 2012-06-06, 01:40
You Only Live Twice

Send a message via AIM to Twinsan Send a message via MSN to Twinsan
Funfrock Dr FunFrock fights

I don't know if anyone has ever tried or fallen victim to dr FunFrock if you let him get. A hit in, let me explain. In the first game you fight dr FunFrock for the last time in the well of sendell and the idea is to run up and aggressive mode his ass with the magic saber before he can fight back, let him get a hit and it's goodnight vena as he becomes über fast and über tough real fast as soon as he attacks. We see this again in lba2 where the ring of lightning can ko him and his cronies bar a crude clone and brawling it out only results in a serious loss of clovers if your not careful. It seems to be a reoccurring theme fights with FunFrock are very much do or die, eat or be eaten. Idk it's hard to say he is hard boss when he is so easy to beat, but at the same time the potential is there for one hell of a fight. What do you think of the FunFrock fights?
Old 2012-06-07, 10:27
Polly parrot

Send a message via MSN to Polaris
I tried to beat the ones in LBA2 without the ring of lightning, I don't remember having any problems.
But for the first one, I couldn't agree more !
Old 2012-06-07, 16:06
You Only Live Twice

Send a message via AIM to Twinsan Send a message via MSN to Twinsan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
I tried to beat the ones in LBA2 without the ring of lightning, I don't remember having any problems.
But for the first one, I couldn't agree more !
Funfrock is not as fast in the second fight but he still always gets a hit in, cause after he attcks he swirls to throw a ball of unknown power at you, which is more a problem with his faultly clones.