Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > General
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

General The general chatting goes on in here. That means talk about the LBA games and it's world.

Old 2012-06-08, 02:41
the legend

Interviews Archive

Hey, anyone with lots of time in their hands!

Here's an idea: let's gather ALL LBA related interviews (from Raynal, Vachey, Didier, etc). The objectives:

FOR WRITTEN INTERVIEWS:

- Unite all interviews in the same format, with the same text-style and ready to be printed; I suggest for this the use of PDFs, font size 10, Arial/Calibri, with questions in bold. Do not forget to fetch all important info and place it in the header: the date of the interview, who's interviewing and who's being interviewed, where it happened (if available) and the source;

- Translate from french any interviews needed. There are many huge interviews who have never been properly translated. Google translator is good enough for the archive, however it should be tagged as "machine translated - in need of human translation" along with the original text in case some good soul volunteers for the job;

FOR VIDEO INTERVIEWS:

- Unite all of them in .mp4 in the highest quality possible;

- Translate the videos; there are 3 ways to do this: 1st is a brief english summary, the 2nd a literal transcription in text and the 3rd is captioning if you have the skills to do so;

In the end, we'll set up an area in MBN with all of this available for download!

I've started doing this some time ago, with Phillipe Vachey interviews, and I'll post some of them here when I have time, but anyone can help in this.

Good luck!
Old 2012-06-09, 00:55
Polly parrot

Send a message via MSN to Polaris
I'm currently in my exam period and not in a state to help for anything
sorry.

Good luck with it though !
Old 2012-06-09, 19:24
Quetching a Mr.

This sounds pretty cool to me! I don't know if I will be able to do this right, so for now, I am not going to take part in this. Anyways, keep up the good work!