Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > MBN Main Forums > First aid
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First aid The forum for getting help to run or complete the LBA games. Note: could contain spoilers.

Old 2003-12-16, 10:00
Unregistered

Unhappy I Start up LBA1 and it Automatically Exits right after Adeline Software Logo. HELP!!!

I have XP and i followed the instructions posted by 'wacko'. Sound can be heard but it is really chimey, like a doorbell. Has that happened to anyone that knows how to fix it, its p**sing me off heaps.

If theres anyone out there that can heed my call my email is: [email address]
Old 2003-12-16, 14:30
alexfont

Are you using LBAWin ?

The Sacred Carrot website
Old 2003-12-16, 14:36
werido

Send a message via ICQ to wacko Send a message via AIM to wacko Send a message via MSN to wacko
Quiting just after the Adeline logo is a sign that your LBA1 cd-rom could not be initialised. Probably because you didn't install DOS drivers for it.
Try using LbaWin which will make the cdrom work without any hassles. Otherwise, I believe FunnyFrog's LBA1 patch includes instructions for making it work.
Old 2003-12-17, 20:29
Magic Ball Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko
Quiting just after the Adeline logo is a sign that your LBA1 cd-rom could not be initialised. Probably because you didn't install DOS drivers for it.
Try using LbaWin which will make the cdrom work without any hassles. Otherwise, I believe FunnyFrog's LBA1 patch includes instructions for making it work.
Nah it also full with cd bugs, you need be lucky like me and you since LBAwin sometimes say No CD! lol, that's why they called that company No Cliché!