PDA

View Full Version : Teletubbies are desiged to make gays

Dino-Fly
2007-07-27, 18:35
As u can see by my title that is my opinion, i mean, look at tinki-winkie check HIS name wat do guy do? they tinkie with their...:stupid:
AND:eek: he has a hand-bag and not a wallet:bloated:
say yay or nay, is teletubbies of make babys gay:-/?

Echomote
2007-07-27, 20:10
is teletubbies of make babys gay?
what's that supposed to mean :D?

teletubbies is so obviously the product of taking drugs.

When was it last on TV anyway? Years ago wasn't it? :s

Kobold
2007-07-27, 20:31
It's still on Childrens Channel around here.

Weren't they having a discussion about Teletubbies and Gays in Poland?

Homeless
2007-07-27, 20:36
Dude, what have you been smoking?

Dino-Fly
2007-07-27, 23:24
what's that supposed to mean :D?

they teaching young boys that its cool to have handbags.
i mean soon preschool kids will like "hey get out of our group because u dont have a handbag" soon they wont talk bout PCgames, climbing trees instead theyll be talkin bout how fun it is to shop with their moms.:eek::sad::stupid::bloated::tdown:
PS children of that age shouldent no bout drugs yet

Dino-Fly
2007-07-27, 23:28
It's still on Childrens Channel around here.

Weren't they having a discussion about Teletubbies and Gays in Poland?

1) we also hav it here still as well:tdown:
2)your right i read it in the time mag, but the guy how started it stopped the next day:sad::mad::(

Dino-Fly
2007-07-27, 23:29
Dude, what have you been smoking?

refering to???:cool:
PS sorry bout triple posting:?

Kobold
2007-07-27, 23:32
http://forum.magicball.net/images/CF3dark/buttons/edit.gif
That's what the edit button is for.

children of that age shouldent no bout drugs yet
"shouldent no bout drugs"? Did you intend writing it like that?

elmuerte
2007-07-28, 00:16
yeah, because keeping things secret for children has worked so far :?

and that whole teletubby gay stuff is getting old.
teletubbies are asexual, they're not even human, and wtf does a bag have to do with homosexuality, or the color purple, or a triangle

none of those things make people gay. In fact, there isn't any thing that makes people gay, you either are, or you're not.

Echomote
2007-07-28, 00:48
it's very camp though, and that's stereotypical of gay (which is where people get mixed up)

I don't see how the traingle would mean anything

Double-J
2007-07-28, 02:17
Well, what the hell did you think he does with that focking penis on his head???

http://www.worldofbubble.com/images/teletubbies_dipsy.jpg

For bum sex of course!

The sheer buggery of it all...

Dino-Fly
2007-07-28, 11:19
Ill stick to my opinion on teletubbies, heres a fun fact:
some young kids who could not speak yet watched teletubbies to much and started to speak like tinkie-winkie, its sad but true

Double-J
2007-07-28, 14:10
some young kids who could not speak yet watched teletubbies to much and started to speak like tinkie-winkie, its sad but true

First off, last time I checked, the Teletubbies are asexual, so carrying around a purse doesn't necessarily imply anything. But for the sake of argument, we'll say it's subversive, because the whole purple look and boy touching went out with Barney. :p

With regards to speech mimicking and emulating, that is not surprising, its a natural process. Why do you think children learn the accents of where they live? You can't randomly get a British child to have a Southern Californian accent when both of his parents are Brits. It's because of conditioning, the child hears, and mimicks what he hears.

So naturally, if you sit a small child in front of a TV for 150 hours watching nothing but Dipsy give it to Tinky-Winky up the bum, of course they are a.) going to start talking like them and b.) doing it in the bum.

Jasiek
2007-07-28, 14:36
Ok, the purse would mean he's a transvestite, gay does not equal transvestite. The kids will learn to be metro sissies rather then being gay from that show :p. (Assuming they will learn anything from it )

Dino-Fly
2007-07-28, 14:47
Ok, the purse would mean he's a transvestite, gay does not equal transvestite. The kids will learn to be metro sissies rather then being gay from that show :p. (Assuming they will learn anything from it )

Thats sort-of what i was saying:D
but i think that the people teletubbies are aiming at are too young, they should only learn about bisexual things in 3-5th grade, and guys(or girls, or both:p) with TVs stuck in their bodys and satalite dishes on theirs heads are just...STUIPID:p:stupid:

RFPT
2007-07-28, 15:12
I watched teletubbies when I was a baby. I sincerely hate fashion. i'm probably not gay.

no, the hormone bomb the government was developing stood a better chance to producing an army of gays, literally.

Dino-Fly
2007-07-28, 15:52
I watched teletubbies when I was a baby. I sincerely hate fashion. i'm probably not gay.

no, the hormone bomb the government was developing stood a better chance to producing an army of gays, literally.

And i thought i was the only 1 that read things like that:p

RFPT
2007-07-28, 16:01
and so did I. also the shotgun tazer round, that sounds cool. only shotguns can't be used very well while doing a backflip.

anyway, I don't really believe that subtle references are going to make a kid turn gay. I think the real problems with childrens TV is the colors. that's where all the ADHD cases are coming from.

Homeless
2007-07-28, 16:03
I watched teletubbies when I was a baby.You can't be very old. Presuming you were an baby, you can't have been born until 1995 or later. How is it that you seem to have far more verbal skills than the average <=12 year old? :eek:

RFPT
2007-07-28, 16:11
i'm 14, but I don't see how the fact I was a baby makes me young. everyone was a baby, except jocks. they spawn on dam locker-room floors.

Dino-Fly
2007-07-28, 17:51
anyway, I don't really believe that subtle references are going to make a kid turn gay. I think the real problems with childrens TV is the colors. that's where all the ADHD cases are coming from.

i agree on the colour issue.
Also there are to many fake things on TV for children, like theres this 1 kid in my school that thinks that there are wizards and witches, and my cosin belives in fairys
they should show more TRUE stuff. %)

elmuerte
2007-07-28, 17:56
i'm 14, but I don't see how the fact I was a baby makes me young. everyone was a baby, except jocks. they spawn on dam locker-room floors.

the fact that you saw the teletubbies when you were a baby makes you young.

Jasiek
2007-07-28, 22:51
You can't convince someone to be gay, and it can't be "contracted" couse it's not a desease, I personally think it's something to keep the population growth in check. The amount of gays haven't grown, it's constant.

Echomote
2007-07-28, 23:50
first aired 1997

10 years ago;

14 - 10 = 4

4 years old isn't exactly a baby, I believe I started school at that age.

3 isn't a baby, it's a todler.

Homeless
2007-07-29, 00:16
A correct observation, Mr. Danson.
A very young human being, from birth to a couple of years old.

I.e., from birth to two years old. Absolutely no longer than that.

Echomote
2007-07-29, 00:37
Mr. Danson :p

Dino-Fly
2007-07-29, 02:44
on the other hand i could of watched it, im 12
am i the youngest here?
If so:that sucks
If not: the poor dude whos younger than me

RFPT
2007-07-29, 05:10
first aired 1997

10 years ago;

14 - 10 = 4

4 years old isn't exactly a baby, I believe I started school at that age.

3 isn't a baby, it's a todler.
really? how odd. i thought I was younger. oh well.

Kobold
2007-07-29, 11:55
You started school at the age of 4?? I started at 7. :eek:

elmuerte
2007-07-29, 13:06
You started school at the age of 4?? I started at 7. :eek:

that explains a lot :)

(sorry, cheap shot, but I had to make it)

anyway, first few years are usually kindergarten, not really school

RFPT
2007-07-29, 13:40
I didn't go to kindergarten. who really needs to know what the difference between a feather and a popstick, anyway?

Purple Sheep
2007-07-29, 15:52
In Britain they start school too early. You're generally never older than 5 when you start and it's possible to be in reception (which is basically school, although it's pre-year 1) at 4.

Kobold
2007-07-29, 17:21
that explains a lot :)

(sorry, cheap shot, but I had to make it)

anyway, first few years are usually kindergarten, not really school
I don't get the joke, sorry. :p

Echomote
2007-07-29, 18:14
is kindergarten the same as pre-school? I went to pre-school before I went to school.

ChaosFish
2007-07-29, 18:26
As u can see by my title that is my opinion, i mean, look at tinki-winkie check HIS name wat do guy do? they tinkie with their...:stupid:
AND:eek: he has a hand-bag and not a wallet:bloated:
say yay or nay, is teletubbies of make babys gay:-/?
You simply have to watch Drawn Together episode 3x02 - "Wooldoor Sockbat's Giggle-Wiggle Funny Tickle Non-Traditional Progressive Multicultural Roundtable"!

Dino-Fly
2007-07-29, 19:04
You simply have to watch Drawn Together episode 3x02 - "Wooldoor Sockbat's Giggle-Wiggle Funny Tickle Non-Traditional Progressive Multicultural Roundtable"!

Wooldoor Sockbat's Giggle-Wiggle Funny Tickle Non-Traditional Progressive Multicultural Roundtable:p
In plain english what does this mean?:-/
And... can u eat it:p?

ChaosFish
2007-07-29, 19:06
It's the name of the episode, and you can watch it!

Dino-Fly
2007-07-29, 20:28
It's the name of the episode, and you can watch it!

I highly doubt youll find it in south africa, so, where can i watch it:-/

morshem
2007-07-29, 20:32
eMule/isoHunt?

Kobold
2007-07-29, 21:11
Or Āµtorrent.

[/LBA-Win-Owns-style]

Actually, I don't know what I'm talking about :p

LBAWinOwns
2007-07-29, 22:11
Thank you :sigh:.

btw. what El meant was that you are 3 years stupider than what a typical person at your age is, at least I assume so.

Double-J
2007-07-29, 22:32
You can't convince someone to be gay

We paid these chicks $25 to kiss each others naughty bits on camera! Whooo! :p

elmuerte
2007-07-29, 23:58
btw. what El meant was that you are 3 years stupider than what a typical person at your age is, at least I assume so.

DOH!
I think Kobold got the joke I made, since he finished with the :p smiley. He was being ironic.

Echomote
2007-07-30, 00:57
hey if other countrys goto school so late does that mean you don't start to learn to read until you're like 7? or is that the parents job over there?

LBAWinOwns
2007-07-30, 01:46
El - I considered it, but I didn't take the :p smiley in mind when considering. Yea, probably he was joking, but I'm not sure.

You shouldn't say "DOH!" in such situation, you didn't do any mistake. I think you should say "duh!" instead.

Kobold
2007-07-30, 09:16
I didn't joke.

:p

To your reference, I skipped grade 2 entirely to make up for it. :p

Dino-Fly
2007-07-30, 15:44
I went to pre-school at 5 and primary school at 7 and will go to high school at 14.
Is that wierd?

Gustav Sweden
2007-08-01, 02:21
No comments on thread topic... On of the more bizarre I've seen.

Here, we have pre-school at 6, school at 7 and high school at 16. It's quite late, I think, and most kids can't read when they start school.

Dino-Fly
2007-08-01, 14:53
No comments on thread topic... On of the more bizarre I've seen.

Here, we have pre-school at 6, school at 7 and high school at 16. It's quite late, I think, and most kids can't read when they start school.
*SNIFF* thats so sad:sad:
In fact I could only half read when I went to Primary school:D:p

Double-J
2007-08-01, 21:27
http://www.therealtabularasa.com/images/teletubbies.jpg

Dino-Fly
2007-08-02, 13:19
http://www.therealtabularasa.com/images/teletubbies.jpg

LOL:lol: