PDA

View Full Version : So how was your Valentine's day?

Reek
2004-02-14, 10:58
Tell us about YOUR Valentine's day.
Did you have a magical romantic date?
Did you perhaps.....get "lucky"? ^_^

BTW, please don't post stuff like "Valentine's day is stupid and commercialized",
that is SO last year.

morshem
2004-02-14, 14:27
I thought about Camille, isn't that enough?

Oh, wait.... that's what I do all the time :D .

ChaosFish
2004-02-14, 14:42
Control yourself you naughty morshem...

Panda
2004-02-14, 14:55
Morshem, some might call that obession lol.

My valentines day was nothing to hype about. Pretty dull really. Besides, single life isn't that bad :p

Bushmeister
2004-02-14, 15:22
I see myself in my pjamas sitting at my PC and watching some sci-fi. I got lucky in the sense that I found some nice food in the fridge. Apart from that the day is nothing special.

HomerSimpson
2004-02-14, 16:12
I see myself in my pjamas sitting at my PC and watching some sci-fi. I got lucky in the sense that I found some nice food in the fridge. Apart from that the day is nothing special.

I am doing EXACTLY the same. Freeky :eek:

wacko
2004-02-14, 17:02
I am doing EXACTLY the same. Freeky :eek:
LOL! yes, me too.
I just woke up, so I slept most of the day.
I find myself having breakfast while reading forums with death metal through the speakers.

Valentine's day is awesome! ^^

Reek
2004-02-14, 17:05
Hehe....o...k...

I'm going with some friends for a pizza.
(None of them female though, :()

Gustav Sweden
2004-02-14, 17:07
Im watching FA Cup soccer and all Ive done today is gamble a bit and then watch TV. I have headache too.

bunnyrabbot02
2004-02-14, 22:43
I'm lonely too on Valentine's Day, so I am going to watch Lady & The Tramp II on video, and for two days ago was I watching Autumn In New York. :buggy:

citadelle
2004-02-15, 00:30
Yesterday at school we had a cheesy valentine's day celebration. My friend Greg decided that the rest of us singletons should call the friday before valentine's day "casual sex friday" :p. With the aim to lower the suicide rate for that vday, which is apparently the highest of the year. And, you know, get people laid, lol.
So, ehmmm...yea, I gave/recieved flowers/chocolates. And that was that.

Lightwing
2004-02-15, 00:39
I got a really deliscious looking cake!

My day was wonderful!

Aule
2004-02-15, 01:28
some nice home-made booze, a good concert, a nice chick, which i didnt dar speaking to...

Reek
2004-02-15, 06:24
Tsk tsk tsk, not a single sucessful V day..
Citadelle, really, I'd expected more from you :p

Oh well, at least I have the jewish Valentine's day in the summer, so envy me :p

Ah well, anywayz, better luck next time guys :)

Atresica
2004-02-15, 09:54
Fortunately nothing. I had my share with admirerers for the next few years... o_O

Panda
2004-02-15, 09:58
Fortunately nothing. I had my share with admirerers for the next few years... o_O

Hey, theres nothing cheaper than free ;)

Twinsal
2004-02-15, 11:39
I WANTED to stay home, watch Cardcaptor Sakura, Hellsing etc., fight a little with my brother, play some games, go online etc. But nooooooooo, my stupid parents wanted to visit some family and friends (the closest is like 2 hours driving) and it was boring, my family is so boring. Ah well, I guess all the candy and money were ok. :D

Cybred Longtail
2004-02-15, 12:54
I went to a party, the music was crap, so we went outside and played spin the bottle. There werent many boys (we worked out the probebility to be 9 in one hundred and twenty one of a boy getting another boy). Then the people said we had to come in because everybody who was inside went outside to watch and were calling my friends lesbians, and the neighbours complained of the noise. Then they said we couldnt kiss inside, AT A VALENTINES PARTY!!!! Anyway, we went a little way away and continued.

Gustav Sweden
2004-02-15, 15:34
I didnt know that Valentines day was this much celebrated across Europe and Israel. Here you dont notice it very much.

Alchemist
2004-02-15, 15:57
Initially, I went to a grocery store for in order to be picked up by some friends because I didn't find around there, on the way there I took another one of those intermissions at McDonalds and bought two cheeseburgers which I took with me and then hurried to the bus. I had to wait outside in the cold for like 40 minutes.
Regardless, when we got to the local the obligatory beverage drinking started; Jägermeister, Dooley's, Vodka, X-Cider, Beer, etc. I felt really selfpity, melancholic and rather asocial. I wanted to feel bad and waste away.

After a few drinks a sat on a coutch in a not very sober condition talking to some blonde with snuff in my mouth and a cigarette in my right hand, I had covered myself with cushions because I felt so nauseous and I really didn't want to talk to anyone but this girl probably thought I looked too smiliar to Trent Reznor she didn't cared. Oh well, then when I took a quaff of lukewarm Falcon 3,5 in addition to the snuff and cigg I obviously crossed my own limits. Snuff is disgusting. I didn't want to tell anybody because only losers vomit... well, brag about it.

I don’t really remember anything from there but suddenly I was walking around with a post-it lap saying “Fack U” on my shirt. Then some bloody uninvited imposters came and ruined the whole the party by stealing shoes.

Hm, the worst part is that Mark and me “documented” it all by filming it with 2-two-hour tapes with some trying-to-be-fun-but-is-just-embarrassing shoots and some sing alongs signed Christian. Still better than Pam’s homevideo assured. The most exhausting scenario had not yet been encountered thought; trying to get back home. It ended up as a rather psychedelic, bizzare experience with me running around on long empty walkways, watching flashing lights passing by while listening to Neutral Milk Hotel and eating a slice of cold pizza without a clue where the fuck I where. It’d have taken about 1-1,5 hour to walk back home from the party normally, now with bus/train/subway-riding and then running around it took over 3.

Yeah, I'm a hopeless, sappy git. I know.

ellimac
2004-02-15, 16:47
I spent my evening to think about all the guys I know, and then realized what I wasn't sure of before, I'm in l...

Ah, yes : I recieved a very special Valentine's Day gift : a compass!!!! :D
(it's actually a joke between a friend of mine and me where we pretend to be married)(I offered him a math copybook for Chritmas cuz he had none, and it was his turn to to give me something "both very romantic and useful")

Neko
2004-02-15, 19:24
Uhm, I actually did few things. Wrote a beat perhaps, not sure anymore.

I felt kind of down but that was because I was a little down with a headache and tireness.

Yeah so much for valentine,

:)

A_LIPSTICK
2004-02-15, 20:02
Three cards and a party.

Snapman
2004-02-15, 20:16
I loathe Valentines Day.

Anyways, I went to visit my Grandma, the with some mates to a football match, and went to the pub for a pint afterwards. When I got home, I watched TV for a while (fuck all on), then when my parents when out I had the entire house to myself. So I just put various albums on my stereo whilst drinking 8 bottles of Stella Artois. Great.

ChaosFish
2004-02-15, 20:36
I got a really deliscious looking cake!

My day was wonderful!Who are you and what did you do with lightwing!!

Neko
2004-02-15, 21:05
Maybe he just loooves cake :D

Axx
2004-02-16, 05:41
Well you dont really have much to celebrate when you dont have a valentine
I had somthing a bit more fun than sitting at home reading forums. I went clubbing till late. Im sure the olders here know what clubbing is like. I came back home at 5 am with a headache cause of all the loud music, i thought i poped my ear drum, fortunately i can still hear!

Love*.*.* and many kisses to those who didnt get any !

Panda
2004-02-16, 11:51
Well you dont really have much to celebrate when you dont have a valentine
I had somthing a bit more fun than sitting at home reading forums. I went clubbing till late. Im sure the olders here know what clubbing is like. I came back home at 5 am with a headache cause of all the loud music, i thought i poped my ear drum, fortunately i can still hear!

Love*.*.* and many kisses to those who didnt get any !

Hehe, go to a techno rave with CS2x, thats what makes your ear drums goes *plop* :p

Cybred Longtail
2004-02-16, 17:26
To continue from my earlier story:
athough the probability of kissing a guy was 9 in 121, the first person I got was a guy, luckily it was at the start, so there was no snogging (I am free of psychological trauma :$ ). I got to snog one girl and kiss many others. All in all, I suppose it was a good day, even if none of the people I kissed I fancied.

hobmoblin
2004-02-23, 20:50
I spent my Valentines day on a bus going to austria, nothing special just thought about the girl I liked and then i found out she didn't like me

lembo
2004-02-29, 02:29
sorry for the late reply......

...i had a cool valentines day actually, just to break the pattern....:p just spent it hanging out with my girlfriend. Neither of us actually like the idea of valentines day, so we didn't do much, but it was cool just.......hanging :)

Hehe, go to a techno rave with CS2x, thats what makes your ear drums goes *plop* :p

hehe, one of my flatmates organises the *best* techno raves :D hmm....i may have to find out where mr.2x goes and see if i can get down there one of the times....it'd be funky..........like.............a monkey, or perhaps some other primate........