Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > ChaosFish
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Conversation Between ChaosFish and SpaceGuitarist
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. SpaceGuitarist
    2013-06-06 02:41
    SpaceGuitarist
    Will you stay?
  2. SpaceGuitarist
    2011-09-02 20:50
    SpaceGuitarist
    Chaosfish on 2004-02-21, 05:34:
    "Give us a proper scan Kiddo, this looks really cool."

7 years later... (sorry!)
  3. ChaosFish
    2011-08-31 22:05
    ChaosFish
    no, I stay away from that thread. no offense.
  4. SpaceGuitarist
    2011-07-26 21:49
    SpaceGuitarist
    heya fishos care to take a look at my thread and confirm alexfont's post? http://forum.magicball.net/showthrea...ewpost&t=15888
  5. ChaosFish
    2011-07-04 17:09
    ChaosFish
    And Blissful too. Apparently someone hacked Assassin's computer or something and used his password to get into the LBA fans fan site and only touched Boo's and Blissful's directories.
  6. ChaosFish
    2011-07-04 16:52
    ChaosFish
    Ok, I found out the real reason it was gone. Believe it or not... some time ago someone hacked into my site, but was kind enough to just leave a message warning me about the security problem and leave everything in tact except for some PHP files he planted in some directories. Boo was one of these directories, and either I or the hacked (don't remember) moved it someplace else after he was done with it. Anyway, I moved it back there. http://lba.fishos.cc/fans/boo/

WEIRD.
  7. ChaosFish
    2011-07-04 16:38
    ChaosFish
    I'm in fact not kidding.
  8. SpaceGuitarist
    2011-07-04 16:13
    SpaceGuitarist
    ROFL, you're kidding right? (after all, considering it's boo, I wouldn't doubt this to be possible )
  9. ChaosFish
    2011-07-03 23:07
    ChaosFish
    I don't remember I did that, but if I removed Boo's images it was probably because of all the people who registered to the MBN after writing "Boo" on Google's Images and opened threads asking for info about her.
  10. SpaceGuitarist
    2011-06-30 23:53
    SpaceGuitarist
    Btw, since you're back, you might as well explain THIS:

http://forum.magicball.net/showpost....5&postcount=24