Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > SpaceGuitarist
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Conversation Between SpaceGuitarist and Mia
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
  1. Mia
    2018-05-01 23:50
    Mia
    Thank you Doesn't make me all that interesting, though...
  2. SpaceGuitarist
    2018-05-01 22:42
    SpaceGuitarist
    Your bio is by far one of the most interesting in mbn.
  3. SpaceGuitarist
    2016-11-12 17:48
    SpaceGuitarist
    Regarding your post in that special members thread: just, wow! I totally didn't remember that AT ALL, that was more than a decade ago... amazing. Makes me laugh now though! Nice one.
  4. SpaceGuitarist
    2016-07-30 05:47
    SpaceGuitarist
    i've always been a weirdo haven't i. you used to be some kind of friend, that's why, anyway.

thanks!
  5. Mia
    2016-07-30 02:29
    Mia
    In my opinion, it's very weird that you left me a visitor message asking for feedback when I haven't posted on these forums in forever.

With regards to the song/video - it's pretty. I like it. But I don't have any deep and meaningful feedback to give, sorry.
  6. SpaceGuitarist
  7. Mia
    2013-02-25 12:02
    Mia
    I wouldn't take it personally. That isn't aimed at anything anyone's put on the MBN recently.

People are, though. They want to go back to the "good old days" that never actually happened to them.

I shall be removing that from my signature, though, because I honestly don't know why it's there.
  8. Mia
    2012-12-04 02:33
    Mia
    Nope, because we don't have girl scouts here. I was, however, a girl guide which is probably the equivalent. But that's not where I learned how to do morse code...
  9. SpaceGuitarist
    2012-12-04 02:00
    SpaceGuitarist
    Incidentally... were you a girl scout ?
  10. SpaceGuitarist
    2012-12-04 00:34
    SpaceGuitarist
    Hm, you do have good observation skills.