Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > marcosmapf
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Conversation Between marcosmapf and Polaris
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. marcosmapf
    2013-09-02 22:13
    marcosmapf
    Wow, 108 :P
    Glad you are back
  2. Polaris
    2013-09-02 19:57
    Polaris
    Came back and just finished browsing those 108 mails
  3. Polaris
    2013-08-24 16:03
    Polaris
    Sorry about my absence, I was in south France for the last 10 days (without internet).
    Cope with it just for 5 more days, I'm going to an international hurdy-gurdy camp in Poland
    But afterwards, I'll be back for good and revive all the threads of the last month (I have more than 70 mails/notices from the MBN so far)
  4. marcosmapf
    2013-08-21 00:53
    marcosmapf
    Where have our favorite parrot gone to? We miss him in this forum! =/
  5. marcosmapf
    2013-08-03 04:59
    marcosmapf
    Ah I see... My work won't let me take my vacation during July (summer for you guys, but winter here), so I will only take mine on October (during fall). It isn't half bad, considering traveling during winter on a country where it never snows is kinda bad. And as I want to travel to my grandma's beach house, doing so during winter would suck
  6. Polaris
    2013-08-03 03:16
    Polaris
    During summer, I travel back and forth being France and Hungary, going to summer camps, my grand-mother's house and other places without internet, so I'm less active. Very noticeably.
  7. marcosmapf
    2013-08-02 02:06
    marcosmapf
    Btw, where have you been? I haven't seen you around for quite some time.
  8. marcosmapf
    2013-08-02 02:05
    marcosmapf
    Hey man, thanks a lot . I just don't want people to fight for no reason, or be douchebags to each other. Its ok to fight sometimes, but when it gets as big as it did in this case (Twinsan, SGK and Zee), then something has to be done so it stops as soon as possible.
  9. Polaris
    2013-08-02 01:25
    Polaris
    Waow man ! I just read what you wrote in Zee's thread, you are slowly becoming in my eyes one of the best members around !