Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > LtDemolition
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Conversation Between LtDemolition and J McKalling
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. LtDemolition
    2013-01-29 22:58
    LtDemolition
    Hey Jack, I didn't have much time to, but I'll make sure I check it out tomorrow!
    Thanks for reminding
  2. J McKalling
    2013-01-29 22:51
    J McKalling
    Hey, how did the file upload go? I haven't seen anything coming up.
    Keep me posted
  3. J McKalling
    2013-01-21 23:01
    J McKalling
    I'm sorry for the downtime earlier today. For some reason, the server was unreachable and redirected to another DNS. But we're back again, I hope it didn't affect you.
  4. J McKalling
    2013-01-21 14:25
    J McKalling
    Hey Lt.D,
    Aye, snow'll always be one of my favorite landscapers.

Well, there are still a lot of Characters in the Knowledge Base that aren't merged yet. If you like, you could merge these. It shouldn't be too difficult. Just copy the main body texts from the post into the article, rewrite if it duplicates info, and save the article with a "merged" comment. If you'd notify me of the posts that you merged, I'll take care of the posts themselves.

But if you don't like this, there's always something else to do, just ask, this is just the first thing that I see needs doing.
  5. LtDemolition
    2013-01-21 13:27
    LtDemolition
    Hey Jack, still enjoying the snow?

I took a closer look at the Twinsuniverse, seems like pretty much of the info is already covered. So is there anything I can do right now or...
  6. J McKalling
    2013-01-17 11:05
    J McKalling
    Hey! Well, I kinda like snow. It's like everything is covered in a beautiful white blanket.
    Traffic's a bitch though.

But I'm fine, doing great at work while slowly progressing. And at home finishing all Twinsunica imports of cource. I'm now at approx. 54% of all the media files, and 63% of all content pages.
  7. LtDemolition
    2013-01-17 09:28
    LtDemolition
    Hey Jack! Pretty good

Almost finished my internship and going back to school next month
    I've already had it with this snow and freezing temperatures...

So how did this year started out for you?
  8. J McKalling
    2013-01-16 21:33
    J McKalling
    Hey Lt.D, so how did new year started out for you?
  9. J McKalling
    2012-12-06 11:06
    J McKalling
    That's right, I'm busy with work as well. It should have been finished by now if I hadn't.
    But take your time, no one is rushing you, only the entire community lol - nah just kidding.

Cheers, Jack
  10. LtDemolition
    2012-12-06 09:07
    LtDemolition
    Hey Jack, yeah I'm cool just very busy with work and stuff. I saw your message and will take a look, but can't promise anything at this time.

Lt.D