Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Darkflame
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Conversation Between Darkflame and J McKalling
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. J McKalling
    2013-01-15 10:47
    J McKalling
    Ah ok! That's fine though, don't rush into anything.
    Looking forward to seeing your reply,
    Cheers
  2. Darkflame
    2013-01-15 07:51
    Darkflame
    Dont worry, I saw No time yet for a reply - it needs thinking about and I am exhausted :P
  3. J McKalling
    2013-01-14 20:13
    J McKalling
    ....ah that's good to know.
    Well could you check once then for me? I've sent you an email, and was wondering whether you had read it.
  4. Darkflame
    2013-01-14 03:02
    Darkflame
    ummm...not really. Its forwarded to my gmail folder "hotmail" but then I hardly check the folder as its 90% spam.
  5. J McKalling
    2013-01-13 17:32
    J McKalling
    Hey DF, do you still read your hotmail?
  6. J McKalling
    2012-12-23 15:48
    J McKalling
    Wasn't the server somewhere in america nevertheless though? Had read something like that, may be wrong though.
  7. Darkflame
    2012-12-23 13:59
    Darkflame
    yes, perhaps thats not so good. If this country floods the MBN is doomed!
  8. J McKalling
    2012-12-23 12:30
    J McKalling
    Ah, that's great! I knew it I already moved when I was eight though, so I'm likely better in Dutch than you lol. But this means both the admins life in holland.
  9. Darkflame
    2012-12-22 22:19
    Darkflame
    Basically yes, uk born but moved over a few years back
  10. J McKalling
    2012-12-22 20:19
    J McKalling
    Hey DF, I was just looking at some page, and noticed your location says "NL", which is the country code for the netherlands. But I sure do remember you weren't dutch before, am I right? Or have/had you moved or something like I did?