Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Darkflame
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Conversation Between Darkflame and Kasia
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Kasia
    2013-01-05 23:42
    Kasia
    That's not odd, that's what all people without self-imposed morals love to do!
    I just thought that the other MBNers shouldn't get affected by SGK's passions, but if you think it's good for them to have a pretext for chatting, then OK, you don't need to react to all this.
    As for me, I enjoy the possibility of testing some people's reactions to certain stuff, that thread is actually really useful for that.
  2. Darkflame
    2013-01-05 21:27
    Darkflame
    Well, people seem to enjoy talking about random stuff and I dont want to stop that.However, if you honestly feel personally insulted by stuff I can delete those posts and ask them to stop.
    Generally I try to moderate as lightly as possible, because people tend to behave better when they dont have too. I know thats odd, but its kinda the more rules you force on people, the more they try to get around them, or take joy in breaking them.
  3. Kasia
    2013-01-05 03:17
    Kasia
    If I were you, I'd delete that WHOLE thread.
    SGK is currently obsessed with harassing me for personal reasons, I don't think it's good for MBN to be a place where he can do that freely.
  4. Kasia
    2013-01-05 02:53
    Kasia
    Yes, sparrow.
    The only difference is that in Polish there's "รณ" instead of "o".
  5. Darkflame
    2013-01-05 02:46
    Darkflame
    Yes, because it does
    Sparrow isn't it? Or, well, some bird.
  6. Kasia
    2013-01-05 02:33
    Kasia
    Sorry for the personal question, but I've always wondered... are you aware of the fact that your surname seems to have a Polish origin?