Go Back   the Magicball Network > Forums > Streg
Buy LBA1/Relentless from GOG.com Buy LBA1/Relentless from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from DotEmu Buy LBA2/Twinsen's Odyssey from GOG.com Buy Little big Adventure from GOG.com or DotEmu Buy Little big Adventure 2 from DotEmu or GOG.com

Welcome to the Magicball Network.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Conversation Between Streg and SpaceGuitarist
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 47
  1. SpaceGuitarist
    2013-06-12 15:51
    SpaceGuitarist
    Hard to find a job where I live, too... anywhere decent requires taking bus, train and subway.

I don't know much about italian cities but Milan sounds nice!
  2. Streg
    2013-06-12 15:29
    Streg
    Don't know really. I need to get my degree first, then we'll see... Searching on the internet, right now the only cities where someone is looking for an interpeter are Rome and Milan... Rome isn't that different from Naples, Milan is a completely different world, but I might not be used to it. But I'm being optimistic here - it's pretty hard to find a job you actually studied for over here.
    I'll see that post of yours right away
  3. SpaceGuitarist
    2013-06-12 05:07
    SpaceGuitarist
    Hehe, ok. So when you moving out of there?

Btw: "I didn't find that creepy, just curious. Sometimes I liked some post of yours because I was able to understand it, I didn't think I was being creepy "
    --> I know, it's ok, not creepy at all, true... in fact, I invite you to like my latest post!
  4. Streg
    2013-06-11 22:25
    Streg
    not really naples, 'cos I'm in a different district with a different mayor (at less than 1km from Naples)...
    But yeah, streets are full of holes in the whole region
  5. SpaceGuitarist
    2013-06-11 17:08
    SpaceGuitarist
    Lol! Naples is doomed with such a mayor...
  6. Streg
    2013-06-11 13:55
    Streg
    that's really not what I meant
    our town's street is full of holes, and the most important point of the new mayor's political program is to set up a free WiFi allover the town.
    In my post I meant "well, if we break our car in a hole, now we have something to do in the meantime"

I didn't find that creepy, just curious. Sometimes I liked some post of yours because I was able to understand it, I didn't think I was being creepy
  7. SpaceGuitarist
    2013-06-11 04:34
    SpaceGuitarist
    With me, you never know.

Haha, ok so what happened is: I've used facebook's internal translator and it translated something funny ("if you box the car in a ditch we have something going on!" wtf right? ), so I'm not sure if that's what you actually said but it made me lol, so, earned a like!

PS: also I knew it would be very creepy to see me randomly liking something in italian so it would seem like I'm stalking you or something.
  8. Streg
    2013-06-11 01:54
    Streg
    For some reason I can't post on your facebook wall.
    Your last "like" made got me thinking - Did you like my post by accident or did you actually understand something of what it said? Or did you wanted to secretely seduce the girl who also liked that post?
  9. Streg
    2013-06-01 14:18
    Streg
    The old streggy is dead, hail the new king!
    Seriously, the old nickname was too childish :P
  10. SpaceGuitarist
    2013-06-01 06:33
    SpaceGuitarist
    Streg? O_o oh well, the times are changing...