the Magicball Network Forums

the Magicball Network Forums (https://forum.magicball.net/index.php)
-   News (https://forum.magicball.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   First LBA1 mod (https://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=14241)

elmuerte 2008-11-18 20:32

First LBA1 mod
 
1 Attachment(s)
Inventor recently released, which can be considered the first mod for LBA1. You can download this mod from this thread. Inventor used various tools released by other MBN members in the past years.
Maybe in the future we'll see more and larger LBA mods being released.

RGaspar 2008-11-18 20:37

Great!

We only had to wait 8 years to see a mod finally complete!

And it's not even from one of the best-known members. We can be proud of ourselves. :p

Congrats Inventor!
:D

And yeah, games ARE art.


LBAWinOwns 2008-11-18 20:48

This is the best birthday present I've ever claimed :evilwink:

Necdilzor 2008-11-18 20:50

And it's too a late MBN birthday present. Yay! Inventor is the mod hero!!!

Polaris 2008-11-18 21:14

For Inventor, hip hip ?

Jareth 2008-11-18 22:05

Hooray!!!

Dino-Fly 2008-11-18 22:41

Yay!

I vote this project for 'Mod of the Year'.

Necdilzor 2008-11-18 23:20

I think this is the only mod of the year. :p

Dino-Fly 2008-11-18 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agustin (Post 367306)
I think this is the only mod of the year. :p

Shhh...

RGaspar 2008-11-19 04:03

Also, it's the only mod of the millenium so far.

:P

walrusnumber4 2008-11-19 08:06

before i download this, is it a complete "Mod" or just like a character out, because "Mod" stands for modification

Polaris 2008-11-19 13:08

It's like two more stages in the game.

LBAWinOwns 2008-11-19 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by walrusnumber4 (Post 367350)
before i download this, is it a complete "Mod" or just like a character out, because "Mod" stands for modification

what ?

It's a new LBA stage with enemies, it's just running around and killing mostly.

Jareth 2008-11-19 18:29

But you can easily play and have fun. It's a mod, because in fact you must mod your lba directory with files provided by Inventor. :)

Gloumcasino 2008-11-19 22:09

Great!

Illumina 2008-11-19 23:36

All kudos to Inventor!

Dino-Fly 2008-11-20 11:47

http://www.okiefish.com/kudo.GIF?

walrusnumber4 2008-11-20 12:32

oh ok kewl!

Inventor 2008-11-20 21:02

Thanks for the support everyone |)

And thanks for the news item :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBAWinOwns (Post 367256)
This is the best birthday present I've ever claimed :evilwink:

Then why don't you claim this aswell? :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dino-Fly (Post 367546)
[image]

:confused2:

Armageddon 2008-11-21 00:17

our curse is over yay!

Dino-Fly 2008-11-21 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inventor (Post 367664)


It's a Kudo.

Polaris 2008-11-21 18:50

curse ?

elmuerte 2008-11-21 19:36

it's a Kudu not a kudo

Dino-Fly 2008-11-21 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmuerte (Post 367790)
it's a Kudu not a kudo

Do you have to ruin my puns?

elmuerte 2008-11-21 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dino-Fly (Post 367797)
Do you have to ruin my puns?

that's not a pun, a pun is a humorous play on words.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:16.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, the Magicball Network