the Magicball Network Forums

the Magicball Network Forums (https://forum.magicball.net/index.php)
-   Fan Music (https://forum.magicball.net/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Guitar Doodles (https://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=18104)

SpaceGuitarist 2017-04-26 23:26

Guitar Doodles
 
You know how when you draw you first make sketches right? Well, these are some guitar sketches... doodles, scribbles. You name it. It presents an idea, as a draft, not a finished masterpiece. Perhaps, it also relates to impressionism:

Quote:

Impressionism

a : the depiction (as in literature) of scene, emotion, or character by details intended to achieve a vividness or effectiveness more by evoking subjective and sensory impressions than by recreating an objective reality

b : a style of musical composition designed to create subtle moods and impressions
Enjoy.

1st doodle:
vespertine children :flower:


2nd doodle:
nightly wind :moon:


3rd doodle:
morning light :twinsun:

MevX 2017-04-27 23:16

Vespertine Children sounds so freaking amazing, especially the beginning part of it. For being just a "guitar doodle" i can't stop listening to it, i just really like it. It's quite dreamy and beautiful if i do say so myself.

I shall listen to some more of your soundcloud, because i really like this. |)

ChaosFish 2017-04-28 22:21

Very beautiful! I much enjoy this soothing non-intrusive style in music. That's some hard core relaxation right there, well done!

SpaceGuitarist 2017-04-29 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by MevX (Post 456249)
Vespertine Children sounds so freaking amazing, especially the beginning part of it. For being just a "guitar doodle" i can't stop listening to it, i just really like it. It's quite dreamy and beautiful if i do say so myself.

I shall listen to some more of your soundcloud, because i really like this. |)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosFish (Post 456250)
Very beautiful! I much enjoy this soothing non-intrusive style in music. That's some hard core relaxation right there, well done!



Thanks, people, I love to get significant comments like these. ^-^


.

Polaris 2017-05-01 21:15

Reminds me of that song you made for that youtube video where you played a lot of instruments, including an asian wind one.
Generally you like that relaxed style and the use of nature sounds I feel. I remember you made one once where you used underwater sounds.

SpaceGuitarist 2017-05-01 23:09

You remember a lot, polly. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polaris (Post 456253)
Reminds me of that song you made for that youtube video where you played a lot of instruments, including an asian wind one.

A "hulusi". This video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DzAbH5goS0

It didn't get much views. I really have to work better on the publicity/self-promotion of my music. I just like to compose though; self-promoting isn't as pleasurable. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polaris (Post 456253)
Generally you like that relaxed style and the use of nature sounds I feel.

I do! In fact, I have a whole track which is just a field recording of how mornings sound where I live...

https://soundcloud.com/roy-rajabally/morning-birds

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polaris (Post 456253)
I remember you made one once where you used underwater sounds.

It's still available, for free (as always), here...

https://royrajabally.bandcamp.com/album/deep-sea-life

SpaceGuitarist 2018-02-12 12:57

There's a new doodle, friends

https://soundcloud.com/roy-rajabally...g-stormchasing

MrQuetch 2018-02-17 05:27

I like your music, now thanks for making me upset.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:40.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, the Magicball Network