the Magicball Network Forums

the Magicball Network Forums (https://forum.magicball.net/index.php)
-   Off topic (https://forum.magicball.net/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   So how do you feel about NSA/UK/French reading your emails? (https://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=17116)

Carajo 2013-06-25 05:59

So how do you feel about NSA/UK/French reading your emails?
 
How do you feel knowing that all your communications were/are being watched and stored in some NSA server?:bloated:

Necdilzor 2013-06-25 06:29

It's only a declaration. They have been doing it all the time. Or someone else, everything can be known from the Internet. I feel violated, persecuted, like it's 1984 or something. That's to answer your question. :)

Kobold 2013-06-25 13:16

NSA? We're already being spied on by the British of all people.

Quote:

One key innovation has been GCHQ's ability to tap into and store huge volumes of data drawn from fibre-optic cables for up to 30 days so that it can be sifted and analysed. That operation, codenamed Tempora, has been running for some 18 months.
GCHQ and the NSA are consequently able to access and process vast quantities of communications between entirely innocent people, as well as targeted suspects.
This includes recordings of phone calls, the content of email messages, entries on Facebook and the history of any internet user's access to websites – all of which is deemed legal, even though the warrant system was supposed to limit interception to a specified range of targets.

Did Vodafone willingly give the British access to ALL of your internet data? Don't worry, Vodafone says, it's a matter of national security.™

Carajo 2013-06-25 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Necdilzor (Post 442773)
It's only a declaration. They have been doing it all the time. Or someone else, everything can be known from the Internet. I feel violated, persecuted, like it's 1984 or something. That's to answer your question. :)

Sure it is, that doesn't make it any less unbelievable, there are practically no decisions left to the public anymore, people don't have a vote in anything, such a shame.

J McKalling 2013-06-25 19:45

I feel incredibly safe. I've protected me from this :)

Carajo 2013-06-25 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by J McKalling (Post 442780)
I feel incredibly safe. I've protected me from this :)

Who are you? :lol:

J McKalling 2013-06-25 21:07

Don't you know me sir matrox, I'm Jack :lol:

Carajo 2013-06-26 01:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by J McKalling (Post 442784)
Don't you know me sir matrox, I'm Jack :lol:

Aren't you secretly someone else? lol

J McKalling 2013-06-26 19:07

Hmm, that depends.

A_LIPSTICK 2013-06-27 20:54

don't worry, there is literally no one who gives a shit what you people have to say on any topic ever. not even your mothers.

J McKalling 2013-06-27 22:08

There is no reason for you to say that, we're ever still ontopic, and the basis of this thread's subject is mystery anyway.

Twinsan 2013-06-27 23:20

shit, really shit

J McKalling 2013-06-27 23:21

Twinsan, please get back up. There's probably a perfectly fine explanation.

Twinsan 2013-06-27 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by J McKalling (Post 442924)
Twinsan, please get back up. There's probably a perfectly fine explanation.

what are you on about?

A_LIPSTICK 2013-06-27 23:25

he's talking about your dick. we all know about your erectile dysfunction. you can't hide it anymore.

J McKalling 2013-06-27 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinsan (Post 442925)
what are you on about?

PMed you because this is private.

Neko 2013-06-27 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by J McKalling (Post 442924)
Twinsan, please get back up. There's probably a perfectly fine explanation.

Twinsan was replying to the original post of this thread and not to lipsticks

J McKalling 2013-06-27 23:48

I know, it isn't related to any of the other posts, which is why I pmed.

Carajo 2013-06-28 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by A_LIPSTICK (Post 442910)
don't worry, there is literally no one who gives a shit what you people have to say on any topic ever. not even your mothers.

And is there anyone who gives a shit about what you have to say?

Twinsan 2013-06-28 18:42

I feel shit cause of my cold

Neko 2013-06-28 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carajo (Post 442940)
And is there anyone who gives a shit about what you have to say?

Yes, most people get their panties in a bunch when she says something

Twinsan 2013-06-28 19:13

Oh god I feel really weak and wierd, have not had a cold in so long

Lupin 2013-06-28 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinsan (Post 442975)
Oh god I feel really weak and wierd, have not had a cold in so long

Damn it you summer hijackers, give us the sun back!

A_LIPSTICK 2013-06-28 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 442972)
Yes, most people get their panties in a bunch when she says something

yeah for someone who doesn't give a shit he sure loves replying angrily to me

Carajo 2013-06-30 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by A_LIPSTICK (Post 442991)
yeah for someone who doesn't give a shit he sure loves replying angrily to me

I wasn't angry, I was smiling.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:40.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, the Magicball Network