the Magicball Network Forums

the Magicball Network Forums (https://forum.magicball.net/index.php)
-   The Relentless Movie project (https://forum.magicball.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The muli-medium mega movie voiceacting thread (https://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=16193)

Darkflame 2012-02-28 19:34

The muli-medium mega movie voiceacting thread

This is a thread for anyone that either wants to contribute voiceacting, or needs some for the section they want to work on.

You dont need to use any if your making a scene and want to do it yourself, or are doing it "silent movie" style or something - people making the scenes can choose whatever they wish :)
But helps here if you need it.

People willing to voice act:

leoboe - Info: I've got a voice-mic (large-diaphragm-mic) so pretty good quality, and a rather low voice.

Hinatangel - Info: I love doing strange voices, so I think I could give voice to most female characters, from childs to grandmas. And since english is not my native language... I'd love to give the voice that extravagant intonation that is sometimes used in the game

Chal - Info: I own a large-diaphragm-microphone and thus have a pretty good recording quality. My mother tounge is german but I've been told that I my english is very good and sounds like a mixture of german and british accents. You can hear a sample of my voice here.
StreGGy - Info: I'm Italian but my accent is not the one.you.hear in the godfather movies. i can emulate a decent American English accent and even a kinda forced British English. if u want i can even do funny voices and accent, like that of a gangster, Spanish or French. i also have some acting experience, both evil and good.characters, funny and dramatic. honestly I'd love to help because I'm not playing anything since last summer

Maliavot - Info : I would LOVE TO do some voice acting! I'm not english though... I'll give some samples soon.

Contact them via pm, or post a request below.

If your a voiceactor, state below what you want to do and I will add you too the list? :)

leoboe 2012-02-28 22:28

Give me text and I'll do the job ;)

Info: I've got a voice-mic (large-diaphragm-mic) so pretty good quality, and a rather low voice.

Hinatangel 2012-02-28 22:55

Well... I haven't got a high quality microphone or software, but I've got tons of interest in this project. Is that enough? :lol:

I love doing strange voices, so I think I could give voice to most female characters, from childs to grandmas. And since english is not my native language... I'd love to give the voice that extravagant intonation that is sometimes used in the game (I'm talking about LBA2, because I haven't played LBA1 with english o french voices yet :o I bought both from GOG a few days ago).

Of course, I'm open to contructive critics and I don't mind if I've got to repeat the recording several times until it gets... understandable, at least :p

Chal 2012-02-29 22:06

Like leoboe I own a large-diaphragm-microphone and thus have a pretty good recording quality. My mother tounge is german but I've been told that I my english is very good and sounds like a mixture of german and british accents.

You can hear a sample of my voice here.

Polaris 2012-03-01 23:41

Sounds well-recorded indeed.

Maliavot 2012-03-02 19:17

I would LOVE TO do some voice acting! I'm not english though... I'll give some samples soon.

Streg 2012-03-03 07:48

I'm Italian but my accent is not the one.you.hear in the godfather movies. i can emulate a decent American English accent and even a kinda forced British English. if u want i can even do funny voices and accent, like that of a gangster, Spanish or French. i also have some acting experience, both evil and good.characters, funny and dramatic. honestly I'd love to help because I'm not playing anything since last summer. I'll post some exemples later. i hope.this project starts

Darkflame 2012-03-03 14:17

Great :)
And it kinda has already in small ways, theres already some stuff uploaded.
Just got to see where it all goes.