the Magicball Network Forums

the Magicball Network Forums (https://forum.magicball.net/index.php)
-   Fan Games (https://forum.magicball.net/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   LBA Mobile (https://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=12190)

Plasma 2007-04-03 14:13

LBA Mobile

Just a little idea:
  • Small Fan Game for the Little Big Adventure series - created for mobiles
  • Multiple levels in which you could control Twinsen, Zoe or other characters.
  • Rayman3 Mobileish Graphics
  • Fun!
Stupid, I know.. but I just got an awsome phone - we talk to people with mobiles every day, so why not make it adeline style?

Quetch 2007-04-03 14:28

well .... we all know how to make PC applications and games .... but I don't believe anyone here is fit to make an entire JAVA application by himself :(

Plasma 2007-04-03 14:33

Quote:

by himself :(
If it wasn't for teamwork none of us would have been born

Quetch 2007-04-03 16:53

LOL :D well yeah , but Plasma , take my advice :) I've tried 100 times to gather a team to start a project but everyone started NOOOOO cause this and that and I don't have time , I want my own project , bla bla bla ... no one will work side by side on this forum trust me :p the most they can do is help you once in a year :D

Plasma 2007-04-03 17:10

Interesting. Maybe I will just have to force them into it. Perhaps by saying 'check out my new website', and when they click the button it says 'thankyou for joining the LBA Mobile project team'.

Or I could just give up :O :|

Quetch 2007-04-03 17:53

nooooooooooo no no no no !!! don't ever say that again ! u must never give up man .... what if Fred would have gave up cause something was not working ? we wouldn't have LBA right now !!! keep trying man ;) and if u want , I can help you with anything , just tell me what you need ;)

LBAWinOwns 2007-04-03 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quetch (Post 309352)
LOL :D well yeah , but Plasma , take my advice :) I've tried 100 times to gather a team to start a project but everyone started NOOOOO cause this and that and I don't have time , I want my own project , bla bla bla ... no one will work side by side on this forum trust me :p the most they can do is help you once in a year :D

Instead you was directed to join one of the already promising looking projects.

Just wanted to add that since your story was so extremely biased from my point of view.

edit: Plasma, I'm pretty sure you have some skill somebody would want!

Quetch 2007-04-03 19:04

I know I've been redirected to a project, but my point is that if we would ALLLLLLL collaborate day and night , devoting ourselves like we would if Frederick Raynal would ask , we could make a decent game in let's say ... one year ?

Streg 2007-04-03 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quetch (Post 309373)
I know I've been redirected to a project, but my point is that if we would ALLLLLLL collaborate day and night , devoting ourselves like we would if Frederick Raynal would ask , we could make a decent game in let's say ... one year ?

u cant expect anything like that from anyone:lol: every1 here has his things to do:) ofcourse, if somebody pays us.. XD

Quetch 2007-04-03 20:32

1 Attachment(s)
lol see .... if someone were to pay you , you would immediately give up your "things" and start working ... so let's just say that we're unwilling , not incapable , shall we ? ;) cause as you said , a decent sum of money would surpass our utmost dedication to the world of LBA ... so how are we to be called then , huh ?

PS 1 : Plasma , why the angry smiley for the thread ? :p
PS 2 : Plasma , here's an avatar for you with the same background as the forum's so it will look transparent :)

Streg 2007-04-03 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quetch (Post 309393)
lol see .... if someone were to pay you , you would immediately give up your "things" and start working ... so let's just say that we're unwilling , not incapable , shall we ? ;) cause as you said , a decent sum of money would surpass our utmost dedication to the world of LBA ... so how are we to be called then , huh ?

PS : Plasma , why the angry smiley for the thread ? :p

not really.
most of us study, we do it cos we more of would like to get a good grade @ school than working on a game, even if we like doing it.
some of us work, they prefer to work and get some money to live instead of working on a game, even if they like doing it.
that's the point, and that's why most of projects "reborn" during holidays.

Quetch 2007-04-03 20:44

see , material things like money and homework are being put above sentimental things ( at least for me , LBA is the universe of my childhood and I couldn't even conceive myself without it so I wouldn't trade it for 99999999999999999999999.............99999..... $ )

LBAWinOwns 2007-04-03 21:34

Yea sure whatever...

Don't you study as well? Or what do you do?

Quetch 2007-04-03 22:40

ummm well not exactly ... I tend to learn everything ( 90 % ) from my class :) and I always end up to be the 2nd in my classroom just by doing nutting :lol: and even if I do study , I always have PLENTY of time for other things :)

Plasma 2007-04-03 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quetch (Post 309396)
see , material things like money and homework are being put above sentimental things ( at least for me , LBA is the universe of my childhood and I couldn't even conceive myself without it so I wouldn't trade it for 99999999999999999999999.............99999..... $ )

If you were presented with such an amount of money, I believe you would sell LBA ;)
Thankyou for the Avatar, by the way :)
Anyway, basically if anybody wants to compete in such a project, then just give me a PM and we will get started :)

{Plasma}

Quetch 2007-04-03 22:42

just one thing : do you program in java ? cause I can give you all materials ( graphics ) but I can't code in java :(