the Magicball Network Forums

the Magicball Network Forums (https://forum.magicball.net/index.php)
-   General (https://forum.magicball.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Didier Chanfray Kickstarter 20 May 2019 (https://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=18327)

danielsan 2021-02-16 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by xesf (Post 460044)
I have no complaints about their communication. I have received various emails during the process and they still haven't forgotten about the meeting. I don't think is going to happen this year, but in 2022 it should happen.

Good to hear they still want to make the event happen.
Hope for you it will be worth the long waiting.

Maybe by that time you can convince the team for starting the LBA 3 kickstarter |)

xesf 2021-02-16 18:51

I don't mind waiting. It is better to wait than have a trip cancelled again.

LBA3 kickstarter would be a beast, too much money requires for that. I am not sure we have enough fans for suck crowdfunding

Quetch 2021-02-16 20:04

As per my other thread where I briefly touched upon this topic with Didier, I highly doubt we'd be able to do this on the fans' money alone if it's purely a Kickstarter project :-/

xesf 2021-02-20 14:47

Yeahhhh...

Nice way to start the weekend!!!

Quote:

Dear Twinsuners,

We have all waited long for this time to arrive!

Yes, all products are now ready and beautiful, it is now time for us to start shipping your precious rewards! We are really excited to see these little treasures reach you soon at last.

Shipping will start in few days and as promised, you will all receive the goods before anyone else. We are now finalizing the logistics, so please kindly be patient until the goods arrive!

Again we would like to thank you all sincerely for the incredible support, love and energy you shared with us during ths dream campaign! It was a fantastic Little Big Adventure!

The WayƓ Records team

elmuerte 2021-03-08 18:18

1 Attachment(s)
My stuff arrived
https://forum.magicball.net/attachme...1&d=1615220270

xesf 2021-03-08 18:22

Looks awesome!! Can't wait to get my hands on mine :)

Polaris 2021-03-08 19:21

:eek: Looks great !

danielsan 2021-03-08 21:42

I also got the goodies today!:D

It was send with DHL postal service i did not get a notification lucky i was at home that time. Very pleased with al the content and the overal quality of the products. Especialy the music box is a fine piece of craftmanship(you can switch the front button to the leftside to stop the music). The only minor complain is the cd booklet its a bit to big for the case to close properly. Overall great content hope you reiceve your packets soon!

elmuerte 2021-03-08 22:01

You didn't get an email? I received an email, and SMS, last Friday about a possible delivery Tuesday. This morning I saw on the DHL track&trace it was being delivered today.

danielsan 2021-03-09 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmuerte (Post 460102)
You didn't get an email? I received an email, and SMS, last Friday about a possible delivery Tuesday. This morning I saw on the DHL track&trace it was being delivered today.

Last time DHL did sent me a email when the package would arrive. Don't know what went wrong this occasion..

Illumina 2021-03-16 14:59

Wicked bundle, elmuerte! :tup: :tup:

I received the CD along with the Sendell's coin a couple of weeks ago. I am in the midst of reading through the booklet with the dev commentaries and I must say, I feel compelled to revisit LBA again with a new perspective.

xesf 2021-03-16 15:02

Great to see you here Illumina.

Yeah, the dev commentaries are great. You can feel it it was a dream team back then!!!

LawrenceCole 2021-07-07 21:03

Uh so... I'm one of the kickstarter backers, got my CDs and booklet n everything and just found out about something that's making me scratch my head. I googled one of the new piano tracks "Metamorphosis of the Hamalayi" and I found a youtube album upload of the piano tracks except... there's two songs that are nowhere to be found in the CDs I received nor they were in the digital version of the soundtrack found on Wayo's website. The songs are titled "LBA's theme" and "Hamalayi's ice".
Wait... what? Am I missing something here?

Polaris 2021-07-08 17:18

Huh, that's weird... Bought the digital edition, no trace their either.

elmuerte 2021-07-10 00:25

Maybe it's just me, but the timing in those songs seems really wrong.

Quetch 2021-07-10 22:15

I thought the same, I literally thought I had 2 tabs open at the same time with 2 different songs, I mean I get it's "off-beat" and it has an unusual (and ever-changing) time signature (cause that's what makes some people think they're bringing something new to the table), but those songs have waaaayyy to much of that... it's like those "jazz" players who play so many wrong notes "on purpose" it's not even fun no more :p

Polaris 2021-07-11 19:49

Hmm...
I see what you mean, he isn't exactly off-beat, but he plays quite freely, yeah.

The messed-up sound quality doesn't help either, it blends different notes together, makes it harder to delimit them.