the Magicball Network Forums

the Magicball Network Forums (https://forum.magicball.net/index.php)
-   General (https://forum.magicball.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Didier Chanfray Kickstarter 20 May 2019 (https://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=18327)

Illumina 2019-07-08 18:46

I kinda expected some people here to do high backing for the project but having read this thread, it strikes me there are more die-hard LBA fans than I dared to expect. Supposing all comes to fruition, you should be proud of yourselves! Cheers for the perpetuation of the LBA culture!

With my limited economy, I wished I could have opted to back for the Sendell's Medallion but a solid CD copy will do as well.

Quetch 2019-07-08 22:07

Guys, just make sure you read your e-Mails, as today everyone received a message from Kickstarter, prompting you'd give them the details. Like address, name, phone, etc.. Also, for backers of the 800 eur pledge, you get to choose the way you'll have your name written inside the booklet, ain't that cool?!?! |)

xesf 2019-07-08 22:20

I have updated my details, but guess it's a long way to go until the end of the year when they should start delivering stuff.

@Ilumina, good to see you.
Yeah, I confess I thought the same, but more than the value given I was expecting more backers. We still got a good average though.

Quetch 2019-07-12 21:33

What many of you wanted:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...bOeZf6JPqGESXw

Quetch 2019-08-07 13:42

Guys and gals, check your e-Mails again, as Kickstarter has sent us the keys for downloading LBA1 and LBA2 like 5 minutes ago :) I have them already but I'm sure for some guys who don't have the GOG version it'll be quite a treat ;)

Medur 2019-08-10 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quetch (Post 458613)

For the record I managed to buy a pledge thanks to this post. Thanks for letting us know!

Quetch 2019-08-10 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medur (Post 458651)
For the record I managed to buy a pledge thanks to this post. Thanks for letting us know!

Hehe, glad to be of help, Medur! :) That's the reason why I'm posting these things here, to keep everyone updated just in case ;) :tup:

xesf 2019-08-11 22:27

I wonder how many people actually manage to pledge after the deadline and how much they manage to raise after.

rob_c 2019-08-11 23:07

I was away for two months (home renovation), it's nice to see that they have collected almost 3 times more than the required minimum : )

Kefjah 2019-08-12 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quetch (Post 458648)
Guys and gals, check your e-Mails again, as Kickstarter has sent us the keys for downloading LBA1 and LBA2 like 5 minutes ago :) I have them already but I'm sure for some guys who don't have the GOG version it'll be quite a treat ;)

Really?

So far I didn't receive anything (also not in spam). :(
I am patiently waiting for the keys so I can reinstall it on my new latop, can't wait to replay the adventures!

Quetch 2019-08-12 18:18

yep, the e-Mail was sent. Contact them if you still don't have them, they can re-send the keys ;)

Kefjah 2019-08-12 18:21

Ok, I will contact them then.
Thanks!

Kefjah 2019-08-13 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quetch (Post 458661)
yep, the e-Mail was sent. Contact them if you still don't have them, they can re-send the keys ;)

I just received mail from Wayô records:

Hello Kevin,

The keys are currently being sent, it takes few days to complete, you will have yours very soon!

Quetch 2019-08-13 17:12

cool thing man :D

Quetch 2019-08-13 17:13

btw guys:

https://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=18341

;)

for those who don't hav'em and haven't pledged :tup:

pramosm 2019-11-09 03:01

This is how the music box looks (and sounds) like:

BardBun 2019-11-09 07:03

That sounds wonderful!!!

Imagine all that, the music box and the medallion being released along with the original game back then.
They used to pack a lot of extras into those big game boxes in the old days and called it standard.

Nowadays that's always "limited extra premium pre-order purchase edition".

Quetch 2019-11-28 10:36

New update from PhilV:

Quote:

Hi Everyone!

Long time no see...

Hope you're doing good!

Few words to let you know, that I've completed the composition process.

I took time to seat today and to listen to whole playlist (mockup version) from the first track till the last one,

I must say, even if that's a music I know, as a simple listener it made me travel far away from my place trough time and space...

I hope you'll like it.

I've found the proper assemblage and balance, I was searching for.

I'm eager to record and to finalize now!

We'll record everything early 2020.

Santa Claus told me he might be late, but he'll be there anyway for you soon!

I hope you'll be patient enough, due to this small delay in the general production...

Thank you for being there.

Wish you a lot of energy.

We're together.

See u soon.

PhilV

Polaris 2019-11-28 20:49

Jesus that guy :lol:

lba1&2 2020-02-18 22:19

Just got an email from Wayô confirming the date for the recording day the Magicball Conjurers tier got! Looks like I'm going to meet Philippe and Didier next month! HYPE! :D

Polaris 2020-02-20 18:01

Nice man |)

Quetch 2020-02-21 00:09

Same here, but I asked if they are 100% sure about the date and the location and no reply back. I need to know man, since for me it'll be super expensive and non-refundable since it's on such short notice and I really would appreciate a yes/no from them, it's already been a couple of days...

SpaceGuitarist 2020-02-21 03:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by lba1&2 (Post 458965)
Just got an email from Wayô confirming the date for the recording day the Magicball Conjurers tier got! Looks like I'm going to meet Philippe and Didier next month! HYPE! :D

So awesome !

wannie 2020-02-23 15:40

Hi everyone,

I am overly excited about this kickstarter project coming to life with such strong support from the incredible LBA fan base! I should, however, introduce, or re-introduce, myself. I've been away from MBN for some, probably too many, years... My real name is Ricardo, originally from Portugal but currently based in Scotland. Like many of you, playing LBA topped any other videogaming experience I ever had, and while many other games I played would eventually be forgotten, I know LBA never will.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello (again) and thank everyone for their support in keeping LBA alive!

wannie 2020-02-23 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by lba1&2 (Post 458965)

I guess I'll see you there then ;)