the Magicball Network Forums

the Magicball Network Forums (https://forum.magicball.net/index.php)
-   The site and forum (https://forum.magicball.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Whatever happened to schtooci?? (https://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=18599)

SpaceGuitarist 2021-10-05 21:19

Whatever happened to schtooci??
 
aka A_LIPSTICK aka Elliptic.

She's gone and forever deleted from these boards? :eek::o

Neko 2021-10-05 22:53

yes.

SpaceGuitarist 2021-10-06 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko (Post 460650)
yes.

On her own request?

Neko 2021-10-06 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist (Post 460651)
On her own request?

Yeah

SpaceGuitarist 2021-10-06 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko (Post 460653)
Yeah

Well, I didn't see that coming...

Neko 2021-10-06 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist (Post 460654)
Well, I didn't see that coming...

neither did I.
I don't want to encourage it, as it is a blow to the history for the mbn. But all in all I think it's part of the right to be forgotten that you own your own data.

SpaceGuitarist 2021-10-07 01:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko (Post 460657)
neither did I.
I don't want to encourage it, as it is a blow to the history for the mbn. But all in all I think it's part of the right to be forgotten that you own your own data.

She does have the right to do that,


But


It's pretty sad, she's one of the hardcore oldtimers here, sooo many stories, and what's more strange is that noone talked about it (or did I miss something?). Well, there you have it schtooci, at least one member noticed your absence in mbn and talked about it! Even though we weren't the best of friends and stuff. But I've never held onto any hard feelings for ya. It was all fun and games in the end. Oh and I still have that audio you recorded for me saying "stop posting.. stop posting.. stop posting.." and your british accent is just so delightful to the point that I've listened to that from beginning to end several times, even though you're just repeating the same thing over and over ^.^... Hah! Farewell!!

:o|):x

Neko 2021-10-07 13:08

the messages are not hard deleted from the server, meaning that if you still regret it later on, they can be restored. But only by El or me

Reek 2021-10-07 17:18

reading this i can understand why she wanted to delete her profile
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist (Post 460662)
She does have the right to do that,


But


It's pretty sad, she's one of the hardcore oldtimers here, sooo many stories, and what's more strange is that noone talked about it (or did I miss something?). Well, there you have it schtooci, at least one member noticed your absence in mbn and talked about it! Even though we weren't the best of friends and stuff. But I've never held onto any hard feelings for ya. It was all fun and games in the end. Oh and I still have that audio you recorded for me saying "stop posting.. stop posting.. stop posting.." and your british accent is just so delightful to the point that I've listened to that from beginning to end several times, even though you're just repeating the same thing over and over ^.^... Hah! Farewell!!

:o|):x


Neko 2021-10-07 22:08

Wow man even at her goodbye you are still acting creepy *shiver*:tdown:

SpaceGuitarist 2021-10-08 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko (Post 460671)
Wow man even at her goodbye you are still acting creepy *shiver*:tdown:

Is this directed towards me?

In case it is... Uh. It's just a humorous way to show I appreciate her efforts, like, "hey haven't forgotten those things, it was fun and all, good times". For one, I've never ever complimented her on anything during these 18 years or so I've been here, might as well do it now y'know? she does have a nice voice afterall. Besides, I see people all the time noticing a certain actor/actress/singer's accent and complimenting on it, it's fine to do it for any normal person who isn't famous too.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:23.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, the Magicball Network