the Magicball Network Forums

the Magicball Network Forums (https://forum.magicball.net/index.php)
-   News (https://forum.magicball.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   GOG.com re-releases Little Big Adventure (https://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=15997)

morshem 2011-10-22 15:02

Hey, that reminds me that I bought this game 4 years ago (I happened to bump into it in some store), but never really played it. Maybe when I have some time.

Polaris 2011-10-23 03:12

It is really that good ? I'll consider it then...

Bot13 2011-10-23 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 409106)
I just bought the two games, wanna get beyong good and evil next. never played it....

You should! I'm so glad I played it when I was relatively young, so it became part of my 'youth' just the way LBA did. :lol:

Neko 2011-10-23 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bot13 (Post 409153)
You should! I'm so glad I played it when I was relatively young, so it became part of my 'youth' just the way LBA did. :lol:

awesome :)
I will then.

Arlowa 2011-10-24 01:53

My wish has come true! LBA1 is downloading right now. Guys guys... I'm so stoked.

I've had Beyond Good and Evil recommended to me before.. is it good enough to buy also?

Darkflame 2011-10-24 03:04

yes

Arlowa 2011-10-24 05:07

Ok I'll download it later :D Is anyone else having the minor glitch of not being able to adjust the sound? The background music is louder than the voices I'm finding...

morshem 2011-10-24 07:21

Yeah, check the First Aid forum, I started a thread about it there (before this new release, but apparently it also has this problem).

Jast 2011-10-24 08:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlowa (Post 409193)
Ok I'll download it later :D Is anyone else having the minor glitch of not being able to adjust the sound? The background music is louder than the voices I'm finding...

You should be able to change the individual music/voice volumes in the options (in-game)

morshem 2011-10-24 16:17

As people reported already, this doesn't really work.

xesf 2011-10-25 00:59

I'm really sad I've missed the launch but I'm really happy GOG manage to release this games with an amazing extra content.

Darkflame 2011-10-25 02:19

Yeah, some of the concept art really brought a smile to my face. :)

Cade 2011-10-25 03:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexfont (Post 409259)
I'm really sad I've missed the launch but I'm really happy GOG manage to release this games with an amazing extra content.

It is impossible to miss the launch of LBA 1/2 because it's always ongoing. :)

xesf 2011-11-01 00:51

For those interested in exploring GOG files:
- LBA.GOG: its a ISO file with all CD content.
- LBA.DAT: its a CUE file with tracks information.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:33.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, the Magicball Network