the Magicball Network Forums

the Magicball Network Forums (https://forum.magicball.net/index.php)
-   Off topic (https://forum.magicball.net/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Official 2020 Apocalypse Thread for MBN Survivors (https://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=18421)

Reek 2021-09-17 03:50

i for one can attest that my life is a lot more stable thanks to sgk

CS2x 2021-09-17 05:02

What do you mean, Reek?
Well, okay, I can try and explain it:
Traders trades finally trades the comedian clown installs it only then satisfies. The straw person attained the clothes move hot tears filling the eyes which longed for even in dreams, cat's eye also unable to restrain moistly (many not to be easy). But the prosperity is not long, the short evil machine the straw person which was infatuated with is changing. Luckily had not projected on us, we attains the cloak runs away to the draft. Here already passed through changes, the variable condition sleep must not. Wants us to look for the feather for them. All all changed. A moment ago they also were feeling grateful I fix the machine. In the room fertilizer also turned the toxicant (dangerous-lookinggunk). The bag-cat thinks this is perhaps useful, used watering.

Neko 2021-09-17 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by CS2x (Post 460537)
What do you mean, Reek?
Well, okay, I can try and explain it:
Traders trades finally trades the comedian clown installs it only then satisfies. The straw person attained the clothes move hot tears filling the eyes which longed for even in dreams, cat's eye also unable to restrain moistly (many not to be easy). But the prosperity is not long, the short evil machine the straw person which was infatuated with is changing. Luckily had not projected on us, we attains the cloak runs away to the draft. Here already passed through changes, the variable condition sleep must not. Wants us to look for the feather for them. All all changed. A moment ago they also were feeling grateful I fix the machine. In the room fertilizer also turned the toxicant (dangerous-lookinggunk). The bag-cat thinks this is perhaps useful, used watering.

you ok? I almost want to delete it cause of spam

Hin 2021-09-17 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko (Post 460544)

I might be mistaken but I think it's a parody? Did you just type suggested words on your phone keyboard? :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko (Post 460517)
eh, don't bother Hin. It's like arguing with a brick wall, when someone has a completely different grasp of what is logic and what's not, you cannot really get any closer

Sorry, I think in usual times I would have ignored his message, but since something like this happened in my entourage, I just could not.

Neko 2021-09-17 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hin (Post 460545)
I might be mistaken but I think it's a parody? Did you just type suggested words on your phone keyboard? :lol:

Sorry, I think in usual times I would have ignored his message, but since something like this happened in my entourage, I just could not.

It would be so much better if people would just focus on the right things, like
is it ok to make vaccination mandatory if you want to travel or take part of normal life? I think not.
Or, maybe it is a big risk to just massively inject people with a new vaccination so fast.
I can agree with all that, despite that i did take Pfizer and do not regret it one bit.

But what you get is: "omg covid is fake", and that infamous case where that nurse who fainted after the vaccin, and was ok the next day, people think that was an actress and that she is in fact dead. So now, there is an actress who has to work in the hospital for the rest of her life. and crap like how pfizer is a big plot thought of by bill gates, who secretely wants to kill a lot of people because the world is over populated.

Because of the latter, people are not even considering the first two points.

SpaceGuitarist 2021-09-17 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko (Post 460546)
But what you get is: "omg covid is fake", and that infamous case where that nurse who fainted after the vaccin, and was ok the next day, people think that was an actress and that she is in fact dead. So now, there is an actress who has to work in the hospital for the rest of her life. and crap like how pfizer is a big plot thought of by bill gates, who secretely wants to kill a lot of people because the world is over populated.

Neko 2021-09-17 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist (Post 460550)

haha, but you can't

CS2x 2021-09-17 16:48

Sorry, the tinnitus was screaming and Ambien.

Reek 2021-09-17 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko (Post 460551)
haha, but you can't

|)|)

Neko 2021-09-17 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by CS2x (Post 460552)
Sorry, the tinnitus was screaming and Ambien.

ok I forgive you

SpaceGuitarist 2021-09-17 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko (Post 460551)
haha, but you can't

|)|)

Neko 2021-09-17 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist (Post 460557)
|)|)

Ah the double polly classic
Or was it jacks signature smiley?

SpaceGuitarist 2021-09-18 01:44

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hin (Post 460512)
While on the other side, pregnant women with the vaccine simply don't lose their child

Hi Hin. Thanks for taking the time to pull off the statistics 'and stuff'. You are kind. I was actually basing myself off of several accounts of grieving mothers..................... I'd rather trust them than the faceless conglomerate of greedy money-making liability-exempt big pharma-paid guys who audit whose deaths are due to the shot or not and whether that death will eventually make its way to the statistics or not and all that shit.

One case in particular had caught my eye and set me to connect the dots; she lost her baby a few months after the shot and she was wearing a pink dress that reminded me of Zoe in LBA1 (images attached), then I saw that new Matrix meme which is quite ironic because Matrix had always been about setting us free from the norm of our standard reality and so, and then the news of LBA 3 came and that's how I put my post together!

I don't mean to upset anyone with that post of mine, I just found it really funny in a subversive kind of way.

SpaceGuitarist 2021-09-18 01:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko (Post 460558)
Ah the double polly classic
Or was it jacks signature smiley?

Can't recall really
Glad to see you're doing fine and still quite active here Neko

SpaceGuitarist 2021-09-18 01:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko (Post 460546)
is it ok to make vaccination mandatory if you want to travel or take part of normal life? I think not.
Or, maybe it is a big risk to just massively inject people with a new vaccination so fast.
I can agree with all that

These are the most important issues currently indeed and I am glad you consider them <3

Floppy 2021-09-18 21:23

Quote:

I was actually basing myself off of several accounts of grieving mothers
The virgin statistics and common sense believer VS the chad anecdotal truther.
Also that babylon bee meme is probably one of the most unfunny thing I've ever seen. And by the way, seems like the matrix was an allegory for being transgender, as stated by the authors themselves. Hope you are good with this corroborated anecdote. <3

SpaceGuitarist 2021-09-18 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Floppy (Post 460568)
The virgin statistics and common sense believer VS the chad anecdotal truther.
Also that babylon bee meme is probably one of the most unfunny thing I've ever seen. And by the way, seems like the matrix was an allegory for being transgender, as stated by the authors themselves. Hope you are good with this corroborated anecdote. <3

Haha! "Chad anecdotal truther" is a nice title. The meme is unfunny to you, because you don't realize how demonic ironic it is that only vaccinated people can watch at the cinemas a movie about freeing yourself from the system. About the transgender thing... lol no way. Even if they said that, it might've been a stunt to divert from the real message and please the lgbtq+ movements which have become so popular & trendy.

DedalousDiggle 2021-09-19 00:00

Yeah. I’m sure they both just decided to transition because it was trendy. Like getting a septum piercing.

SpaceGuitarist 2021-09-19 06:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by DedalousDiggle (Post 460570)
Yeah. I’m sure they both just decided to transition because it was trendy. Like getting a septum piercing.

Whoopsie my mistake. So I went to read more about it, and turns out they are transgender themselves, eh, I thought at first it was just a mention or a hint at that subject, like, a way to cater to more audiences. Anyway, it might be they actually just stole the whole thing from this lady :

Quote:

While Ms. Stewart was shopping her manuscript around, she also sent it to the Wachowski brothers in response to an ad looking for a science fiction manuscript to create a comic book.

During the FBI investigation, it was discovered that, in an effort to avoid liability, 30 minutes or more was edited from the original Matrix film. Further witnesses employed at Warner Brothers came forward claiming that the executives and lawyers had full knowledge that the work in question did not belong to the Wachowski brothers as they claimed.

The witnesses also added that the original work of Ms. Stewart had been seen, and often used during preparation of the motion pictures.

Reek 2021-09-19 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by DedalousDiggle (Post 460570)

tbf i'm not really buying the whole "transgender allegory" thing either.
for one, the original movie doesn't really work as a transgender allegory at all? and secondly, it's just hard to believe that they sat on this secret for 20 years (because "the world wasn't ready", according to them) and just happened to feel the world was ready just as they were promoting the upcoming 4th movie

CS2x 2021-10-17 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist (Post 460571)
Whoopsie my mistake. So I went to read more about it, and turns out they are transgender themselves, eh, I thought at first it was just a mention or a hint at that subject, like, a way to cater to more audiences. Anyway, it might be they actually just stole the whole thing from this lady :

Interesting.

The mainstream music and movie worlds are full of stealing and misattributed credits.

It's why I don't take so seriously "great"/huge pop or rock artists, the annals of fame, big name film composers etc. I know first hand there is sometimes stealing, and definitely teams of creative people involved who deserve more of the light when it comes to so many popular artists. Where there isn't stealing there is a huge amount of ghostwriting. Obviously I know there's exceptions.