the Magicball Network Forums

the Magicball Network Forums (https://forum.magicball.net/index.php)
-   Member Announcements (https://forum.magicball.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Happy Birthday Zee (https://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=17069)

Twinsan 2013-06-05 02:07

Happy Birthday Zee
 
A warm birthday welcome to Zee, our favourite little charmander lover. Turning 25 June 5th which i believe is in 5 to 6 hours for her and now for most of us that live in Europe.

I would like to take this opportunity, for thanking her for making up with me, after our little spat and being a great friend to me in general, it's a pleasure to have met you here on the forums.

Happy 25th Birthday


http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/assets...charmander.png

Streg 2013-06-05 02:08

Congratulations to the only woman with enough guts to stick to the mbn!!

Styx 2013-06-05 02:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streg (Post 440967)
Congratulations to the only woman with enough guts to stick to the mbn!!

Yea! Please don't leave ;) Have a great day!

Zee 2013-06-05 02:29

Aw thanks! I love all you guys too much to leave |)

marcosmapf 2013-06-05 03:40

Happy birthday Zee!!! *Insert Party Hat emoticon that hasn't been added yet here*

Have an awesome day with lots of friends and good gifts |)

J McKalling 2013-06-05 08:45

Congrats Zee, I wish you a fine day and best of luck!
I also hope you gain success in life from this point onwards, as I'm very proud of how you progressed lately, and improved everything we talked about. Good work :)

Double-J 2013-06-05 15:08

http://i.myniceprofile.com/74/7417.gif

Twinsan 2013-06-05 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double-J (Post 440993)

-.-

Double-J 2013-06-05 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinsan (Post 440994)
-.-

Oh fine, you can come too. :x

Zee 2013-06-05 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by marcosmapf (Post 440973)
Happy birthday Zee!!! *Insert Party Hat emoticon that hasn't been added yet here*

Have an awesome day with lots of friends and good gifts |)

Thanks Marcos |)

Quote:

Originally Posted by J McKalling (Post 440980)
Congrats Zee, I wish you a fine day and best of luck!
I also hope you gain success in life from this point onwards, as I'm very proud of how you progressed lately, and improved everything we talked about. Good work :)

Aw Thank you Jack :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double-J (Post 440993)

:evilwink: I'm always up for some fun ;)

Reek 2013-06-05 17:33

Happy birthday ;)

SpaceGuitarist 2013-06-05 17:44

Congratz!

If you gonna throw a birthday party or something, post pics of it plz. |)

Lupin 2013-06-05 18:16

Happy birthday Zee!

Twinsan 2013-06-05 18:24

So what ya got planned for the big 25?

Zee 2013-06-05 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anakin (Post 440999)
Happy birthday ;)

Thanks Anakin! :x

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist (Post 441001)
Congratz!

If you gonna throw a birthday party or something, post pics of it plz. |)

Thanks SGK
I'll be sure to take some pics when I go out later :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Link (Post 441005)
Happy birthday Zee!

Thank you, Link ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinsan (Post 441009)
So what ya got planned for the big 25?

Probably going out to dinner at my fav restaurant :)

Twinsan 2013-06-05 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zee (Post 441013)
Thanks Anakin! :x



Thanks SGK
I'll be sure to take some pics when I go out later :)



Thank you, Link ;)



Probably going out to dinner at my fav restaurant :)

have fun babes |)

Zee 2013-06-05 20:27

I shall :)

J McKalling 2013-06-05 20:29

And your welcome |)
I can't give you any present or anything, but I would give you something else:evilwink:

Zee 2013-06-05 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by J McKalling (Post 441043)
And your welcome |)
I can't give you any present or anything, but I would give you something else:evilwink:

Ooo Jack is naughty |) lol :evilwink:

Twinsan 2013-06-05 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by J McKalling (Post 441043)
And your welcome |)
I can't give you any present or anything, but I would give you something else:evilwink:

What exactly are you implying to do with my girlfriend lol :eek:

Neko 2013-06-05 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by J McKalling (Post 441043)
And your welcome |)
I can't give you any present or anything, but I would give you something else:evilwink:

The sacred carrot?

J McKalling 2013-06-05 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinsan (Post 441045)
What exactly are you implying to do with my girlfriend lol :eek:

Your girlfriend? }-)


She was mine all along }-) :lol:
No I wasn't planning to do anything. Zee started the "naughty" part, I was just implying to send a post card or something...

Twinsan 2013-06-05 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by J McKalling (Post 441047)
Your girlfriend? }-)


She was mine all along:lol:

Please, this is going to reach a fine line, between me getting tugged between taking it as a joke or reality.

Neko 2013-06-05 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by J McKalling (Post 441047)
Your girlfriend? }-)


She was mine all along }-) :lol:

Just like how you were bibin as well?

J McKalling 2013-06-05 20:38

Funny Twinsan :)
I'm your friend, I wouldn't lie to you like that.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:54.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, the Magicball Network