the Magicball Network Forums

the Magicball Network Forums (https://forum.magicball.net/index.php)
-   LBA: The Great Rebellion (https://forum.magicball.net/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Frédérick Raynal noticed us! (https://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=12101)

Battler 2007-03-03 22:26

Frédérick Raynal noticed us!

Yep, that's right! Frédérick Raynal noticed LBA: The Great Rebellion, and replied to the e-mail I sent him about it.

Now he officially knows about this project. I told him to check the LBA: The Great Rebellion website (albeit a bit out-dated), and now I'm waiting for him to see it and to give us more feedback about it.

As for why I'm making this thread - it's simple, I just wanted everyone to know this wonderful news. ;)

Darkflame 2007-03-04 02:21

Well, do you have much to show him?
Thats why Im not showing Fred the RMP yet, because I got bugger all :p
When the intro section is finnished, maybe.

Jasiek 2007-03-04 02:39

Heh, I've been thinking of showing the Little Bigger Adventure to him a lot of times, but I don't want to do that until I have a demo with all the latest stuff, I wonder will he like it...

It's a shame he's not an active user on this forum, I bet he could give great tips and motivate a lot of people.

Darkflame 2007-03-04 05:02

well, maybe we just have to get a dam site better at making stuff to motivate him to join us ;)

LBAWinOwns 2007-03-06 18:29

Great! :)

.TakaM 2007-03-07 09:49

hey, could you give me fred's email? I'd like to see what he thinks about my twinsen platformer, since I've almost got the next demo ready I want to show him it :)

Lupin 2007-03-07 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkflame (Post 306672)
well, maybe we just have to get a dam site better at making stuff to motivate him to join us ;)

Or maybe there should be an easiest way to get people to know and encourage growing lba projects, like a webstie dedicated to that. Something including a develloper's side like sourceforge or something, and a public side with conveniant way to know about the progress of the projects, take a look at screenshots and give suggestion, comments, incentives...
Rate the projects so that the ones judged trustful and promising can appear on the front page of the site.

xesf 2007-03-07 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by .TakaM (Post 306930)
hey, could you give me fred's email? I'd like to see what he thinks about my twinsen platformer, since I've almost got the next demo ready I want to show him it :)

Fred already gave a public e-mail for all LBA fans. I don't remember for sure, but if you check that chat conversation we had some months ago is there.

Edit: Here's TakaM ;):

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frederick Raynal
Here's my email for this thread: little.big.adventure @ wanadoo.fr

Streg 2007-03-07 16:31

he's probably not checking it in months :P

xesf 2007-03-07 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by StreGGy (Post 306937)
he's probably not checking it in months :P

He check, but only answer the ones he think he should ;) (not much I think)

Kobold 2007-03-07 17:17

Didn't wanadoo.fr go down?

ChaosFish 2007-03-07 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobold (Post 306942)

Yeah, I don't think this address works anymore.

xesf 2007-03-07 17:29

Ops... I didn't no. So we don't have any public e-mail to contact him and about his personal e-mail the persons which have it don't have permition to give to anyone, I think. (too not flood his inbox with useless things)

Quetch 2007-03-07 19:39

Obras , GREAT NEWS !!!!
Jasiek and the others with demo of their own : a year and something ago , I've sent Fred a LBA PACK , containing screenshots and story , details , etc. ( everything he needed to know ) about EVERY fan project around at that time ( Jasiek , I've sent him details about all your demos ) and he didn't say nuttin :( he replied about other thing I asked ( after that e-mail ) so he clearly recieved the LBA PACK mail , but I guess he didn't want to get mixed with all those fan projects :( it's a shame :(

Lupin 2007-03-08 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobold (Post 306942)

No, it moved to orange.fr, but wanadoo.fr still works.

Battler 2007-03-08 02:38

Well, just in case, I now forwarded my reply to his reply to my e-mail, to [email address].

Let's hope he'll get it, and reply to it soon. ;)

Lupin 2007-03-08 13:35

It won't change anything, i have a wanadoo.fr adress and i still get my mails on it, the domain name is still alive. Thought, i doubt Fred still checks this adress, and orange/wanadoo adresses are known to be the best targets ever for spams.
Everybody i know with an orange/wanadoo adress (me included) receive atleast 50 spams a day and have to remove them by hand.
I doubt that Fred still has to time to check this mailbox and reply in these conditions.

elmuerte 2007-03-08 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Link (Post 307018)
orange/wanadoo adresses are known to be the best targets ever for spams.

oh? I thought my address was.