the Magicball Network Forums

the Magicball Network Forums (https://forum.magicball.net/index.php)
-   General (https://forum.magicball.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Got a hold of sketches (https://forum.magicball.net/showthread.php?t=18220)

Gizmo 2018-03-08 02:49

Got a hold of sketches

4 Attachment(s)
i asked one of the developer if he had some more sketches that we havent seen before , and i got a hold of a few

i will get a hold of some CGI images that non of you have seen before ;)

SpaceGuitarist 2018-03-08 03:03

Really cool of you to share this!

(So... originally Sendell had some tiny tits uh)

MrQuetch 2018-03-08 06:52

Hah... Sendell looks like a teenage male. If I remember correctly, Sendell did have a chest, but it was mostly flat. I don't remember seeing nipples in any of the FMVs. If there were, they were rather faint.

I love the little art style that Didier has going on. It's Didier, right? Also, are those giant worms on the last picture? The only worms I remember were from AITD. :-/

Either way, very cool. I look forward to the CGI images. Thanks for sharing.

Bot13 2018-03-08 07:40

These are great!
Loving the worm monster.

Angelus 2018-03-08 15:25

Nice stuff :)

Archas 2018-03-09 00:09

Nice !!

Floppy 2018-03-14 22:53

Cool! I wonder how many of these are still unseen.

xesf 2018-03-19 18:58

That's pretty amazing.
I like the one hitting the crab ;)

Lawrence 2018-04-12 18:16

No one's gonna comment on the MASSIVE LBA3 spoilers in this concept art? Seriously, holy crap. This is the most info we've ever gotten on the plot in (literally) 20 years!

To sum it up:
-Sendell tells Twinsen the process that will spawn the Stellar Entity has begun and can't be stopped
-The planet's "transformation" would kill all inhabitants of Twinsun, therefore Twinsen must instruct Baldino to make a spaceship to evacuate the whole planet and return after the planet's transformation is finished
-In the mean time Sendell gives Twinsen the "key to the universe"

Thoughts?? It's mind blowing to finally get a sneak peek at LBA3. Kinda excited that I called the plot twist about the Stellar Entity's birth being a threat to Twinsun's inhabitants!

SpaceGuitarist 2018-04-12 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawrence (Post 457617)
No one's gonna comment on the MASSIVE LBA3 spoilers in this concept art? Seriously, holy crap. This is the most info we've ever gotten on the plot in (literally) 20 years!

To sum it up:
-Sendell tells Twinsen the process that will spawn the Stellar Entity has begun and can't be stopped
-The planet's "transformation" would kill all inhabitants of Twinsun, therefore Twinsen must instruct Baldino to make a spaceship to evacuate the whole planet and return after the planet's transformation is finished
-In the mean time Sendell gives Twinsen the "key to the universe"

Thoughts?? It's mind blowing to finally get a sneak peek at LBA3. Kinda excited that I called the plot twist about the Stellar Entity's birth being a threat to Twinsun's inhabitants!

I didn't understand french so...
Thanks for revealing these stuff!
I suppose these spoilers are the reasons "we havent seen before" any of these sketches, heh.

Lawrence 2018-04-12 19:28

No problem! Sorry I got really excited, but it's incredible for me to see some actual LBA3 storyboards after so many years, even if we might never get the actual game.
Here's a transcript, I only superficially understand French so I used Google Translate to fill in the blanks:

PAGE 1
"Twinsen I have to find the plateau of Dino Flys somewhere in Hamalayi
I was told that I was the last descendant of the Dino Fly race, it's cool! I must make sure." (when he was captured he was in search of his kind)
Flap! Flap! Flap! "Huh, what ... the big what ?! ... Dino come back ... Dino ..."

Sendell's sword is very powerful ... it's perfect for close combat ... there are special moves, with the sword Twinsen divides his ball into 2/4/8

PAGE 2
"What are you doing here! Twinsen! The genesis of the stellar entity has begun. The process is irreversible. We must leave the planet and come back later. Twinsun will undergo a mutation to which the inhabitants would not survive! While waiting for your return I entrust to you the key of the universe. You will know how to make good use of it."
" ???(couldn't decypher the first word) Baldino friend we entrusted him with a mission: build an inter galactic shuttle capable of taking the whole population."
* Capture a couple of each monster
* The divinities will watch

XXStranger 2018-04-12 19:34

This sounds very interesting. I hope LBA3 is done and do not cancel it.

Battler 2018-04-15 12:23

I'm going to bet on the fact the population is evacuated to Zeelich. I mean, that sounds like the only sensible location to evacuate them to, given that the Twinsunians and Zeelichians are now friends as seen in the end of LBA 2, and Zeelich is now a paradise.

Lawrence 2018-04-15 17:38

Possibly. Honestly, it'd make sense if the Zeelichians helped with the evacuation, they have plenty of spaceships and are in debt with Twinsen. Also I've always thought it'd be cool if we saw some Zeelichian species living in Twinsun in LBA3 considering enough time has passed for Arthur to grow up to (I'm guessing) preteen

SpaceGuitarist 2018-04-16 00:09

So many revelations !! |) Keep'em coming, guys.