View Single Post
Old 2016-02-02, 02:15
Polly parrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
To me, the situation in the EU seems worse. At least in China, you have the vague hope things will be better if you can somehow get rid of your government, here in EU, we change governments all the time but yet all of them seem to consist of leftist SJW's.
So I guess that's what most people want... It's called voting... Are you doubting the efficiency of voting ? (not provoking, alternative systems do exist and have been theorised)
Quote:
SJW stands for Social Justice Warrior. It's people who push the "progressive" "liberal" agenda that includes falsehoods such as "gender is not the same as sex" and "there are more than 25 genders", as well as of course uncontrolled immigration, gay marriage, and gay adoption
That sounds an awfull lot like a generalisation and a scapegoat...
Quote:
(sorry, I believe each child has the right to a mother and a father because they need both gender figures so they can learn to relate to both genders).
Yeah, but homosexual couples adopt orphans... You think growing up in an orphanage would be better than growing up with two same-sexed parents ?

About all the examples you bring up, you still don't give any sources... I tried looking though, but you list so much that I can't spend more than 5 mins per example, it would really be more practical for you if you dug up the articles that speak about this.
Quote:
In Switzerland, the new school programme directly encourages 6 year olds to touch each other's genitals.
I found nothing that could validate this. The only site that talked about this said that there is a new sexual education program which uses sex toys and encourages children to massage each other or rub themselves to their leisure, nothing more... (considering the sad state about sexual acceptance in general in our world, where 5 boobs make a movie 16+ (Liza the fox-fairy), but a dead baby corpse make it 12+(trainspotting), I'd say it's a good thing, but that's an other debate)
Quote:
In Denmark, an immigrant has recently tried to rape a woman who prevented it by defending herself with pepper spray. He reported her(!) to the police, and she got arrested because "pepper spray is against the law" while he wasn't touched.
From what I gathered (from RT as well), as of the 28th of January the guy was still not found, the girl herself reported the incident to the police and faces a fine. This is fucked-up indeed, and the fact that no-one (no-one !) says that the police is right shows that this a loophole and will hopefully soon be fixed.
Quote:
Here in Slovenia, our government passed a law allowing gay marriage (they already had registered same-sex unions before with the exact same right so it was a term of word only) and gay adoption. People quickly got enough signatures for a binding referendum but our government tried to block it by declaring gay marriage and gay adoption "human rights". Thankfully, the government failed to do that, and the referendum was held, in which 63% voted against putting the gay marriage/adoption law in force. I'd say that's a major victory for democracy, seeing how it was the people's will that mattered in the end.
But they tried to block the referendum and the EU saw no problems with it. That's alarming.
I found that there was a debate in the constitutional court, whether this is anticonstitutional or not. The campaign was put on hold until the end, and was allowed after the debate... Don't see much of a problem here, as ideally, the constitutional court is more or less independant from the parliament, so it is more difficult to control by the ministers.
Quote:
In the UK, 13-year-olds in schools nationwide have been given a questionary asking them if they're trans or cis, gay or straight, and told to chose from among over 25 genders. Do you think that's an appropriate way to educate your children? I certainly don't.
This was a survey backed by the government, it has nothing to do with how the school works, nor with education (which btw should be only the parents task). It has been vastly critiscised and withdrawn since.
Quote:
In the Netherlands, about a decade ago, a paedophile party had made it into parliament. And noone blinked an eye about it. But were the anti-immigrationist euroskeptic Geert Wilders and his PVV party to make it into parliament, the EU would be up its arms instantly. When paedophiles are considered more appropriate than anti-immigrationist euroskeptics, our alarm bells should be ringing.
Didn't find anything about them being pedophiles... They are called that way because they want to set the minimal age of consent to 12 years... Quite low, but not unprecedented in the world...
Quote:
Germany has outright blackmailed Greek prime minister Alexis Tsipras who was democratically elected on promise of stopping the austerity shit that has been strangling the Greek economy and that was imposed by Germany, to reinstate austerity or else Greece will not get further money to repay their debt. Of course, a debt write-off is considered out of question by the Germans, and hypocritically so, seeing as the same Germans demand that Russia write-off the debt of Ukraine that has shat on Russia in all possible ways from 2014 to now.
What's your point here ? The German government is cold hearted and all about business ? Human standards can't be applied to governments, governments aren't human... Also, the main thing bothering people here is that on top of this, Germany is good at its job. If a poor country was bargaining like this, no one would care.
Quote:
The German government has also allowed uncontrolled immigration into the country, and insulted anyone opposing it. German police had even been instructed to not touch immigrants and to cover up all crimes committed by the immigrants. For proof of that, read some articles on RT.
I doubt that Germany would allow uncontrolled immigration, but tere is no clear way of dealing with refugees. Some countries are letting them in maybe too much others are doing everything to keep them out, none of those is a solution.
Quote:
he Swedish government has blocked the only political party that disagreed with it. The same government has allowed uncontrolled immigration into the country, that is turning the country into a place less safe than most Middle Eastern countries.
Are you sure about these ? (your post is long and it's getting late, so I don't have energy to verify everything you say) Do you have the mortality and crime rates for said countries ?
Quote:
The same government has also legalized the mutilation of the genitals (= sex change operations) for any child aged 9 and onwards that decides they are "trans".
What I could find about this (on breitbart and wikipedia) was a law proposal (don't know if it has been voted), stating that 12 years old could change their legal gender and 15 years old could have a sex changing surgery without the consent of their parents, but with the consent of a psychiatrist.

You stated your examples to show that the situation is as bad here as in China, concerning the individual freedoms and the rights of the citizens. Apart from your examples being messy and imprecise, they either deal with relation between governments (Germany-Greece), more rights given to the citizens (gender changing in Sweden, trying to lower the minimal age of consent in the Netherland), an example for a case where a referendum passed against a previous government choice (Slovenia), or choices that do not affect directly the life of the citizens (Germany, Sweden).
I can't see your point, and I feel like you mix-up a lot of things, which makes your argument difficult to understand for me

Quote:
1. Having the right to do something does not automatically make that action appropriate. 2. And sorry, but in my opinion, "impose the economic policies we want to, against the will of your own people, or else we're cutting funding" goes against the very principle of democracy, as it essentially means the EU elites and the Germans autocratically rule over all of the EU.
True that, but unfortunately governments tend to take into acount their own citizens way more than those of foreign countries. To change that we would need some sort of centralised European government, but I feel people aren't ready for that either.

Quote:
I said that about 75% of our news is written by the US, while 25% is not, and I have provided examples that prove some of it is indeed written by the US. Even a German journalist admitting CIA gave him scripts and told him to publish them in his own name. Read the article on RT.
What examples have you provided ? You linked a news site, but nothing precise
Moreover once again, examples do not prove anything. Even if all news media would present views existing in the US, it still wouldn't prove that it is simply their opinion. The German journalist admitting stuff is indeed a proof about himself, and a very alarming hunch about other journalists, but... you didn't... link any source... (and i didn't find said article on RT (I looked up "German CIA"))

Quote:
North Korea has been sanctioned to hell and back by US and their allies, though North Korea actually DOES violate human rights and threaten peace with their nuclear tests.
Sanctioned how ? No business with them ? That's an economic choice, not a punishment...
Quote:
And Mongolia is allied with the US and has agreed to host the US military on their territory. Not much reason for the West to sanction them.
Ah, if it is the case, didn't know about it, my bad '
Quote:
Then write off the debts to Greece and so on? Would certainly be better than blackmail...
Write them off ? Where did I imply that ? And it isn't blackmail, they can choose to do business with them or not, it's nothing more...
Quote:
Being beaten up by citizens is also legal when your government supports it. And certainly, the leftist governments running most of Western Europe support it.
I cannot think of one single country where the government supports citizens beating up eachother. I'm going to need very concrete sources/proof on this one.
Quote:
Actually, it's mostly the leftists / SJW's that do that, as well as the fascists. Or at least that's so on my IRC network, where the leftist SJW's go at your throat instantly if you express any view contrary to theirs, while our resident conservatives actually rationally debate their views with you.
Being obtuse is not a trait that can be rattached to a political view I'd say. Also, could I get a link to your IRC network ? I would love to debate rationally with someone disagreeing with me, I never met someone I coud do that with so far... I probably live in the wrong place for that though...
Quote:
Because the opposition is truly democratic? You really want the EU to autocratically dictate policies to your country?
If you're talking about the opposition in Hungary, not really, but it's a young democracy. If you're talking about the EU, yes it is more democratic, the slowness of their actions (when they happen) coupled with their powerful economy is characteristic of a decentralised system.
Quote:
No politician is perfect. But at least he has the balls to do something, something that can't be said for most EU politicians.
"Having balls" is certainly admirable, but the question is, is it useful ?
Quote:
And the left-wing pro-EU parties are no better, they just have a different leader they think noone is allowed to disagree with, or better a group of leaders, from Brussels and Berlin.
A group of leaders is certainly better than only one...
Quote:
Also, a woman's primary biological role is to carry the children and take care of them. There's a reason why most women choose jobs where they work with other people and take care of other people. Of course both genders need equal rights, but to deny the existence of gender roles is just ridiculous.
Biological role. Not their role in present society. Moreover, no one should tell you what your aspirations in life have to be.
Quote:
The country must be protected, unless you want it to end up as badly as Germany and Sweden have, with immigrants raping your women and your women being arrested for self-defense.
As I've written, not my point.
Quote:
Collapse? Nah, Hungary will then just switch to a new funder, one whose flag is a white-blue-red tricolor and whose capital is Moscow. A funder that is probably already giving them money anyway.
True. It's at that point that voting comes in, and so far, the citizens seem to prefer to stay with the EU. Or at least they don't want to become the economic allies of Russia, memories of the soviet union are still too vivid.
I personally would prefer to stay in the EU, as I like Schengen, I find that the development and the way of life is better, and I like the international inspirations very much. (Just to say that this can be the result of a thought process, and not some shady backdoor tactic to piss of a group of people I wouldn't like.)

Holy s**t, it's past 2 AM now