View Single Post
Old 2010-04-01, 03:58
the legend

I'm glad Fred picked TC instead of his other classics to make a sequel. It's perfect for him to practice new ideas and see the response from the gamers, without compromising other more important titles (ie:LBA3...). And afterall, Time Commando was awesome. The idea of spiritual sequels in games seems to be some sort of trend nowadays, but oh well, it's more commercially appealling I guess.

I don't think it's an april fools, that's silly. Fred did announce a while ago he was making a game and this sounds like a reasonable time to unveil more details about it. Just because it isn't LBA3 you all don't have to go ranting that it's a joke.

EDIT: It just now occured to me that he DID mention something about TC years ago, when I had sent him (my first and only) email to him about the damalalai puppet. I never thought of it as something really important, for just the fact that fred himself being happy about something I made was too overwhelming for me to even think of TC at the time. (check attachement)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Freds email screenshot.jpg‎
Views:	499
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	8350  

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.

Last edited by SpaceGuitarist; 2010-04-01 at 05:26.