Thread: World: Colozen
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-30, 16:55
World Designer: Colozen

Send a message via MSN to DarkOnistar
I'm not dead, just unemployed; so I've been busy lately with job hunting and help on writing a CV.
I thought that since its coming up for Halloween I should give an update on what I've done so far.

Colozen progress
  • Tech Island fixed (server has outdated alpha maps; there was a mix up on the new engine update. Fixed further issues by using SVN instead of pure uploads to Rincevent)
  • SS_Astaroth grids done (Was inspired by Pokemon SS_Anne to make the grids as I can't easily make a nice hull)
  • Artificial Island docks complete (I may release Artificial Island docks and have the checkpoint closed while I fix up the rest of the island, so at least it gets released)

Christmas grid?
Anything planned for the next Christmas event? I was considering making a Christmas grid for an event; which can be put together quickly, but its more a case of imagination and what people want in that map.
- Preparing ahead of time means we can have it added for the Christmas event; perhaps as a teleport option in the menu so as to not effect other grids.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Artificial Island progress.png‎
Views:	472
Size:	267.8 KB
ID:	8938  
Lord of the rings / LBA2 Spoof videos