View Single Post
Old 2002-11-08, 20:40
1st of the Serpent Riders

Send a message via AIM to D`Sparil Send a message via MSN to D`Sparil
Okay, problems. First and foremost, bridges.

We're all very familiar with the bridge that goes over the enterance way to the harbor on Citadel Island. What I want to know is:

Is there any way to allow units to pass under bridges while still using them? For some reason, the editor brings the bridges wayyy down into the path and doesn't allow units to pass under.

Secondly, weather.

I've set up triggers and what not to create rain, but it still won't appear on the map. Is it only in cinematic mode, or what?

I'm sorry that all these questions are about the WC3 Editor and not LBA .... BUT have no fear. I'll work through them and deliver the best damn map I can, and then you guys will tell me what's wrong with it, and then I'll change it to be better.

"I can't believe it! There are two of 'em in this cell! Open the doors! I'm gonna put the funny one in his own cell." - Security guard on Otringal