View Single Post
Old 2016-01-25, 06:11
Welcome to Zirla!

Send a message via ICQ to Battler Send a message via AIM to Battler Send a message via MSN to Battler Send a message via Yahoo to Battler
- Bestary: I have good Russian versions of LBA 1 and LBA 2, with voices too. Maybe I can find a way to get them to you. In fact, I have I think three Russian versions of LBA 2, each with a different set of voices, but one of the three just stands out for the excellent voice quality and excellent voice acting too. I remember I used to use that with Ladislav Tampa's Czech text translation for the last LBA 2 speedrun we had in #lba (ah, those were the days!).

Also, I really recommend setting up PCem and some version of DOS to play the LBA games. I contribute code to that emulator (and I even have an experimental branch (binary and source: http://citadel.ringoflightning.net/p...xperimental.7z) of it in which I do stuff before submitting it as patches to the mainline), and the LBA games are among the things for which I specifically reported (and sometimes fixed) emulator bugs of.
On my PC they both run at around ~101% on the emulated Pentium 75 and it's a crappy old Pentium Dual-Core E5700.