View Single Post
Old 2017-09-19, 04:52
Quetching a Mr.

As much as a shame it was, he was definitely accepting death. Now that I think about it, I can relate - not myself personally though.

I had an uncle whom lived to his mid-fifties. From the time he was a little boy he was nice to everyone. He always had polite things to say, and always gave very nice complements. He served anyone whenever he could get the chance to - even if it meant completely sacrificing all of the free time he had. This really reminds me of Thomas. If you think about it, he was the one who started the giant threads about movies, video games, literally whatever - you name it. My uncle was really into math and took as many classes he could get. He took algebra, calculus, analysis, trigonometry, you name it - my uncle was his own mathematician genius. About half a year ago, my uncle died one day after helping someone move furniture. He fell, hitting his head on the kitchen table as he went to the floor (I still remember the mark on his head before they closed his coffin). As far as Thomas is concerned, he was really into programming, and I'm sure enjoyed every second of it. I miss my uncle, even though I didn't know him too well, the same goes for Thomas. It's too bad I didn't try to talk to Thomas much more - I'm giving you guys all of the information I've got about him.

From this moment forward, I'm going to strive to become more like him. He definitely wants us to be happy, and there is absolutely no reason we shouldn't be. He even asks us to make our lives greater than we are now, so we should do all that we can to become better.

Atresica, thank you for releasing his message to us - I'm sure it means a lot to him.