Thread: LBATrainer
View Single Post
Old 2019-07-31, 10:03
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

LBATrainer

hey guys,

Have you ever wanted to give yourself more clovers, add that inventory item that you forgot and can't be bothered to back track for? Now you can, all without even closing your game.

Introducing the new never seen before LBATrainer.

Any bugs or issues please let me know. Any requests, feel free to post them. Any missing items please add a list. I'm aware that some items are missing in LBA2, the basic reason is that they're not single value flags, so need more time invested in finding them. They'll hopefully get added eventually

Regards

Phreak

N.B. The source code is also attached if anybody is interested.

Edit: Added ability to toggle quests, and movies for LBA1. I've updated the attached files accordingly

Adding quests was days of my life that I'll never get back. There is however 8/131 quests that still remain unknown, however some of the quest descriptions have been updated from the ones used by the LBASavegameEditor to be more accurate or entirely corrected.

A massive shoutout to Elmuerte's Save game editor however as it made my life so much easier in locating memory offsets to use for the trainer. Quests and movies would never have been added if it wasn't for being able to build upon the work of people who have came before.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lbatrainerlba2.png‎
Views:	198
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	10263   Click image for larger version

Name:	lbatrainerlba1.png‎
Views:	200
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	10264  
Attached Files
File Type: zip 20190807 LBATrainer.zip‎ (17.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: zip 20190807 LBATrainer_Source.zip‎ (277.7 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by Phreak; 2019-08-07 at 11:07.