View Single Post
Old 2011-02-28, 15:38
Magic Level: Yellow Ball

LBA2 goes orchestra

Hi. I've sent this mail to Philippe Vachey in November 2010:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Vachey

My name is Onno Jacobs. I am a 14-year-old pupil from Norden, that's in the north-west of Germany. Like many others, I am a big fan of Little Big Adventure 1&2, Time Commando and so on, especially of the music.
I play the clarinet in the city orchestra of Norden, the “Stadtorchester Norden”, for 3½ years now.
Although we normally don't play the soundtrack of games, I had the idea to play four tracks from LBA2 in our orchestra. My choices are (names are from last.fm; I don't know the original ones):
  • Honey Bee
  • Emerald Moon
  • Zeelich
  • The Empire
I didn't tell my maestro anything of my ideas yet, because I have to get some information first. That's why I'm writing to you. Are notes of the songs existing and is it possible to get them? Are we allowed to play them and may change them a little bit, or will we get in conflict with the copyrights?
It would be very nice if you could answer my questions.

Yours sincirely

Onno Jacobs
(onno.jacobs@online.de)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, he didn't answer yet. I had many things to do in the "last time", so I did nothing more for this. I've found his e-mail (pvachey@free.fr) on his website (pvachey.free.fr). I searched for him on Facebook, but it was another Philippe Vachey...
Is anybody here who knows how I can contact him?
And is maestro the right word for the guy in front of the orchestra shaking his hands like he's stupid?

Greetings from Germany!
kk

Last edited by kuschkusch; 2011-03-01 at 13:30.