View Single Post
Old 2002-11-12, 21:05
1st of the Serpent Riders

Send a message via AIM to D`Sparil Send a message via MSN to D`Sparil
And now officials for Rebellion Island and the whole lot.

Rebellion Island-

[official]

Rebel Rabbibunny
Quote:
I'm with the rebels who are fighting against FunFrock. We are currently trying to cross the Hamalayi mountains. Our leader, Colonel Kroptman, has been taken prisoner. Welcome aboard if you are joining the fight! Go see my friends on Rebellion island. They will let you dock only if you're displaying the proper emblem: a pirate flag with a skull.
Rebel Camp-

[official]

Entrenched Rabbibunny
Quote:
So, young quetch, you've come to help in the fight against FunFrock? As you can see, this city has suffered because of our rebellion. We are constantly bombed, which is why our leaders have set their camp in the center of the island. You can take my buggy to go see them.
Rebel Sphero
Quote:
You must be Twinsen. Like you, we have rebelled against that madman FunFrock - and you saw what's left of the city. We don't believe that the Northern hemisphere has become uninhabitable like the propaganda says it has. There may even be some survivors living there who refused to be deported. This is why we have decided to take the road leading to the Okojo pass by force. It leads to the Northern hemisphere. Unfortunately, our leader, Colonel Kroptman, was captured during the attack. We believe that he is still being held in the small fort that guards the pass. Help us free him by raiding the fort. You will be able to get to the Northern hemisphere if you do so. Go back to the hangar, there is a commando waiting for you in the boat.
Harbour

[official]

Shattered sign
Quote:
Welcome to... AAARRGHH ! ... glb

"I can't believe it! There are two of 'em in this cell! Open the doors! I'm gonna put the funny one in his own cell." - Security guard on Otringal