Eclipse Stone and Marked Stone

Eclipse Stone

[official]

Sign
Quote:
To the Eclipse Stone.
Eclipse Stone
Quote:
I am the Eclipse Stone. The password for the Marked Stone is "BURBS". Which word will free me?
[fan]

On the southern end of Proxima Island lies a large stone. Shaped somewhat like an obelisk, the stone is engraved with a runic text revealing the password for the Marked Stone.

[role]

Twinsen must visit both runic stones on Proxima in order to activate them. The Eclipse Stone's password is "GIZMO". Once the password has been told, the stone will rise into the air and gently float up and down. Twinsen recieved a magical flute from the Eclipse Stone.

[related]
Marked Stone
Stone of the Septentrion
Magical Flute
Proxim-City

[authors]

D'Sparil

Marked Stone

[official]

Sign
Quote:
To the Marked Stone.
Marked Stone
Quote:
I am the Marked Stone. The password for the Eclipse Stone is "GIZMO". Which word will free me?
[fan]

Opposite the Eclipse Stone, the Marked Stone lies on the northern end of Proxima Island. It is shaped exactly like the Eclipse Stone, and also features the same, mysterious, runic text. This time, however, it reads the password for the Eclipse Stone.

[role]

When Twinsen arrived at the Marked Stone, he found a seal of Sendell blocking his way. Many have mistaken the seal for the Marked Stone itself, but in truth, the Marked Stone was beyond the seal. Using the Horn of Gawley, Twinsen was able to break through the seal and use the password, "BURBS", to unlock the Marked Stone. Like the Eclipse Stone, the Marked Stone also broke away from the ground, hovering up an down before Twinsen. However, instead of giving him a magical flute, the Marked Stone provides and endless supply of magic and life points.

[related]
Eclipse Stone
Stone of the Septentrion
Horn of Gawley
Proxim-City

[authors]

D'Sparil

"I can't believe it! There are two of 'em in this cell! Open the doors! I'm gonna put the funny one in his own cell." - Security guard on Otringal

Last edited by D`Sparil; 2002-11-13 at 21:27.