View Single Post
Old 2004-01-21, 11:37
Magic level: Ice Ball

Send a message via MSN to morshem
Whooo, great articles as usual, I'm dying to add them already!

(I'm going to PM wacko about that if he doesn't post here until the end of the week).
Quote:
Originally Posted by D`Sparil
Note:
When writing this, I assumed that the large 'ring' around the Well of Sendell was Polar Island. So, if you were to look on the holomap, most of the giant blob on top of the world. I did this because there's no real line where Fortress Island ends and Polar begins. Furthermore, I believe that when you are in the construction site, it says you're on Polar Island (I'm not entirely sure on that though, someone might want to find out). If so, we should move the 'Construction Site' page from Fortress to Polar Island.
Heh, I remember aaasking once at #lba, before I finished the game, at what island the Construction Zone is. Anakin said that it's at Polar Island, and FB2K was like "WTF? ", and said that it's definetly on Fortress Island

Quote:
Also, I was thinking of another catagory for our encyclopedia. 'Events'. In other words, events that changed the face of Twinsun or Zeelich, but perhaps didn't directly relate to Twinsen himself. For example; The Rise and Fall of Dr. FunFrock, The Reintroduction of Magic (since it seemed almost non-existant in the first game, besides Twinsen himself), The Landing of the Esmers, and a couple other things. If you think this is a good idea, let wacko know and it'll be implemented. If you think it'd just be repeating what's been said elsewhere, then we don't need it.
Heh heh, I remember that in the early days of the Twinsunica in its current form, at around summer 2002, my first ever contribution to the project was suggesting things for the database. I listed many of events there, and I remember wacko saying that it's not very suitable for the encyclopedia .
Well, I guess all events can be described in the appropriate articles (e.g. FunFrock's rise and fall - in the FunFrock article, etc.).