1st of the Serpent Riders

Send a message via AIM to D`Sparil Send a message via MSN to D`Sparil
Principal Island - Harbour

[official]

Sign:

Quote:
Welcome to Principal Island.
[fan]

Principal Island's harbour is usually the first stop for those visiting from Citadel Island. While some space his devoted to storage, the rest is an ideal stroll for those who love the sea. The great inflow of passengers even caused a lapse in Dr. FunFrock's security, as the clones would just wave by anyone who got off the boat. The harbour also features a small detention area and a ticket office.

[role]

When Twinsen first escaped from the Citadel, and left Citadel Island, he took the ferry to Principal Island. While nothing of great importance ever occured in the harbour, the lax security near the drop-off area allowed Twinsen easy access to the interior of the island. Of course, for Twinsen to ride the ferry, he had to have a ferry ticket, which was often counterfeit.

[related]

Prison
Ticket office
Ferry captain
Harbour
Ferry ticket

[authors]

D'Sparil

Note: While it pains me to point this out, I noticed that many of the related links on articles from the old site still link back to the old site. Though a headache, we should try to update the links as soon as we can.

"I can't believe it! There are two of 'em in this cell! Open the doors! I'm gonna put the funny one in his own cell." - Security guard on Otringal