View Single Post
Old 2004-01-24, 20:08
1st of the Serpent Riders

Send a message via AIM to D`Sparil Send a message via MSN to D`Sparil
Proxima City - M. Lanktir's Residence

[official]

Sphero in front of Maritime Museum:

Quote:
Well, well. It seems that you too have found an authentic secret map of Captain LeBorgne! Do me a favor would you? Give Lanktir, who lives next to the bazaar, back his coffee pot. I'm so ashamed, I should have given it back long ago.
M. Lanktir:

Quote:
If you give me back my coffee maker, I'll give you a list of certain places where you can find a rare plant and some boxes. And don't ask me where I found this list!
Inventory:

Quote:
M. Lanktir gave you his list.
Inventory:

Quote:
Coffee Pot. You must return it to one Lanktir who lives next to the bazaar on Proxima island.
[fan]

Directly across from Proxim-City's harbour is an area enclosed by a gate. Within this courtyard is a bazaar and the residence of one M. Lanktir. The house itself is very standard with a kitchen area, a set of table and chairs, and a bed.

[role]

During Twinsen's quest for Captain LeBorgne's treasure, he was given these instructions which were found in the captain's diary:

Quote:
"To find Captain LeBorgne's treasure, the voyager who arrives at the port of Proxima island must use the closest mooring post as a guide. With his back to the docked boats, he must follow these instructions in DISCREET mode: 6 steps to the North (straight ahead), then 6 steps to the East (to his right), following the gradual slope. 2 steps to the North (straight ahead) until he reaches the metal garbage can, 3 steps to the East (to his right) until he arrives at a light post. He must stand EXACTLY between the 2 lamp posts, and then take 8 steps to the North until he arrives at a gate. Captain LeBorgne's treasure is in the building behind the gate."
If he completed each step of this, he would meet a sphero who would give him Lanktir's coffee pot. Twinsen, then, was able to return the pot to Lanktir and recieve a list that held the locations of clovers and clover boxes.

[related]

Lanktir
Coffee pot
List with clover box locations

[authors]

D'Sparil

"I can't believe it! There are two of 'em in this cell! Open the doors! I'm gonna put the funny one in his own cell." - Security guard on Otringal