View Single Post
Old 2004-02-18, 04:21
1st of the Serpent Riders

Send a message via AIM to D`Sparil Send a message via MSN to D`Sparil
Twinsun Principal Island - Old Burg: Bob Vortix's house

[official]

Unknown:
Quote:
I have not seen this young lady. But go over to the Astronomer's house. Even though he is not allowed to leave his own house, he knows everything. He lives in the last house on the hill overlooking the city.
Bob Vortix:
Quote:
I am Bob Vortix, astronomer under house arrest. What are you doing in town, apart from beating up clones?
Quote:
This young girl must be someone important if that tyrant FunFrock is holding her outside of Citadel Island. Something funny is going on with this forbidding of any talk about the Legend: this must be some kind of weakness in his power! Find out what is behind this Legend, it's your only hope of seeing your friend again. If you need to leave the island, I know a friend who can help you at Port-Belooga (check your holomap). Tell him that I sent you. And be discreet in your quest.
[fan]

One of the last buildings atop the Old Burg is Bob Vortix's house. Sentenced to house arrest for unknown reasons, the astronomer's house was partolled to the extreme. The only way inside was through a grate in the roof. Inside is quite spacious, though it could be that most of Bob's belongings were seized by FunFrock during his sentencing.

[role]

In his search for his wife, Twinsen was directed by many people of the Old Burg to seek out the guidance of "the astronomer". After moving through a dizzying pattern, and recieving help from many of the locals, Twinsen was finally able to meet with the sphero. He assists Twinsen by giving him a contact at Port-Belooga who will take him to the Island of the White Leaf Desert.

[related]

Bob Vortix
Port-Belooga

[authors]

D'Sparil

"I can't believe it! There are two of 'em in this cell! Open the doors! I'm gonna put the funny one in his own cell." - Security guard on Otringal

Last edited by D`Sparil; 2004-02-18 at 05:17.