View Single Post
Old 2013-01-15, 23:25
ffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreGGy View Post
well, I've just learned that I'm a terrible human being, thank god I found out.
yw

Quote:
I don't know what kind of researches you guys are suggesting, but I'm pretty informed on this.
no you're not

Quote:
It's about bragging of their superiority, and how hot was the girl they raped. Raping a bad looking old woman would result as a shame to their masculinity.
I have my sources, I watched documentaries on this matter, I heard psychologists opinions on this, even what rapers had to say. There are girls who have been followed home and raped near their houses, because they were choosen because of how they acted in a disco event, or yes, how they were dressed. I'm not talking about one single episode, there are many like this.
complete and utter bullshit that you've neglected to source. you can start by reading this page, as you seem to be incredibly ill-informed.

Quote:
Do you keep your wallet out of other people's reach? Or do you place it in your back pocket at everyone's display? Do you lock your house before leaving, or do you leave its door open? You could forget it open, you could forget to place your wallet in a proper place, you don't want your stuff to be stolen, but I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.
And don't mix pedophiles with child molesters. They're not the same.
paedophile apologism aside, comparing rape to petty crime is an extremely shitty thing to do and undermines any point you had rather than strengthens it

Quote:
I find it weird that so many people don't share my point of view on this board, it's like a reverted mirror of what happens in my real life discussions.
wow your friends are shitlords too? who would have thought
[21:53] <OBattler> i just donĀ“t believe in behaving like either an animal
[21:53] <OBattler> or like adolf hitler

Quote:
Opinions are like testicles, everyone has theirs - Those are my opinions and I have no fear to show them to you.
Quote:
but that's what it is, the troll is a rapist
a soul rapist

- Link, 2013
*~ Anakin ~ Mia ~ Rex_Hollywood ~ Jesse ~ Jasiek ~ Kitarii ~ Twinsan ~ BFFs 4 lYfE ~*