View Single Post
Old 2016-02-04, 01:04
Polly parrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler View Post
Because I don't memorize the exact links to everything in my head. It takes time to find everything again.
I know exactly what you mean, I felt the same when we were talking about regrants/mifugees.
Though it is annoying, it is absolutely needed, as else we're lacking precious information, for example numbers to determine the importance of a phenomenon.
Quote:
Are you serious? Common sense tells you there's plenty homosexual couples lining up to adopt a child. You can go and ask your local social services about it if you REALLY need confirmation.
If there is one thing that is different for everyone, it's common sense. My common sense tells me that no one is lining-up, else orphanages would be empty, so yes I am serious, and yes I need sources. Your shifting the burden of proof again.
Quote:
And I am fine for teaching children about sex when it comes to puberty. And even then, sex should be presented as the final stage of love, not something you do with any random person. And certainly keep sex away from 6 year olds.
But schools won't make their teaching plans according to your will... They will make it to match the will of the majority (best would be a consensus based on the ratio of the different parties in the parliament)...
Quote:
So the chairman of the party was previously in a high position in an organization that advocates adult-child sex. That alone should be enough to make your alarm bells ring.
Pedophilia is not a crime, nor a choice. Sexual assault on minors is. True the treasurer of that association was convicted for one, but he was punished by the law system for it, there isn't much more to ask to be done, no ?
Quote:
No, you should need the approval of your parents until you reach the age of minority. No psychiatrist should be above your parents, who are after all the people feeding you. Also no, a minor should not have the right to want a sex change, they are not mature enough for that.
That's your opinion... Not an indeniable truth... (I'm not trying to insult you here, this also applies to everything I say.)
Quote:
Also we're talking about Sweden, the same country that now experiences a shooting every other day, something which is easy to find on Google. I wouldn't trust that country's authorities if my life depended on it.
Source. Number of shootings in 2015 ; number of shootings before the remigrant crisis ; proof of correlation by the statistical analysis of the shooters, else we can't conclude anything from this.
Quote:
No, it does not.
Are you kidding ? If a law that direct influences citizens in an obviously bad way is voted, that means the citizens hold no power on the government. If said law influences citizens indirectly, it means, to some extent, they do hold power.
Quote:
No, economically it's worse for Greece to stay in EU. Also, Greece does want Germany to just leave them alone, and wait for Greece to put itself beck on its feet so it can repay the debt again. But Germany wants the money NOW and is acting like those people who are going to twist your arms and beat you up if you don't give them their money back immediately.
So, due to reasons tied to international reactions and economics, Greece doesn't want to leave the EU...
Quote:
Noone said all our news are CIA-written, so cut that strawman. I said most are, not all
Sorry, I got stuck with our sentence in your first post that said that all media are owned by the US.
Quote:
I provided examples to show quite a few are.
You have so far not provided a single example of foreign news that big European and American media haven't told the exact same story on. Please do so. Even one single counterexample would be enough.
1. You provided nothing concrete, all I have for this is your word. In order to not be manipulated, one needs to doubt everything.
2. Even if I was to believe you, you provided one case where a journalist admitted to write his article(s) from a CIA script. Apart from that, you pointed out similarities, which aren't proofs. They are circumstential.
Quote:
Yeah, and if the majority in a country want out of the EU, and want to cooperate with Russia, EU and Biden are not in the position of saying otherwise.
No, they aren't. But they'll want their money back before.
Quote:
Why should Central and Eastern European countries fund the Western European countries?
Sorry, typo, I meant from the western European countries.
Quote:
EU is giving money that also comes from us the Slovenian taxpayers to bottomless pits such as Ukraine, again the will of many people...
Seeing as no one is doing anything about this, I guess most people are fine with it though...
Quote:
With a return to sovereignity, that would no longer happen.
Not having common fundings would make it easier to follow whose money is whose, indeed.
Quote:
Our media get censored too. In Italy, while Berlusconi was in power, anything critical of him was quickly removed from state TV, while non-state TV channels were either owned by him or harassed.
Again, source.
I doubt you would find anyone who says that this a good thing, plus it wasn't done officially. If it was official, it would be way easier to carry out, but apparently, people aren't accepting it.
(Apart in Hungary btw, where Orbàn passed a law in 2010 meddling directly with the way medias have t present things. Nothing big or concrete, true, but there should be no laws about what information medias can publish and how.)
(the law in hungarian, 83§ (1) m))
Quote:
Hungary’s parliament Tuesday morning passed a controversial media law that will expand the state’s power to monitor and penalize private media, allowing a media regulator appointed by the ruling party to fine journalists if coverage is deemed unbalanced. The new law may serve to gag the press, observers abroad and opposition parties say.
Quote:
Also here in Slovenia, the last time people went to peacefully protest in front of the parliament, they were arrested by the police. Sorry but that's not freedom.
That indeed sucks, and I hope it will change in the future. (Also, source, please )

I feel that we have more or less said everything we wanted to say, so, how about one more answer from you, then we stop before this gets out of hand ? I would love to talk some more with you and your folks on that IRC channel though