View Single Post
Old 2018-11-20, 22:54
Quetching a Mr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGuitarist View Post
I thought we had something like that already 10+ years ago, at least for LBA 2, I remember playing as a rabbibunny, the wizard Tabata, etc. Nevertheless, it was pretty buggy, so, great job and although I don't have LBA installed to try I am sure your software is much better and certainly an improvement from the old stuff we had here. Cheers!
That was by using the LBA Package Editor - which Phreak and I are still looking into today. I believe that you should come to the LBA Discord. There seems to be a lot more going on there than there is here. Also, I've been working on a Maxscript to generate custom models from Autodesk 3ds Max for LBA 2. There are already some posted results on Discord. I was going to post here... But never did. Honestly, I wasn't sure if anyone would appreciate the effort. Thankfully, there are those who do.

I'm currently working on animated models for LBA 2. I'm going to be working on a project directly in Unity - which should allow the user full control over modeling and animation.