View Single Post
Old 2012-01-14, 17:40
the legend

"There will be no censorship."

Yeah! The goal is to have no censorship at all. Y'see, at first I don't reject anyone's post, I sincerely don't like to complain that "someone spoiled the thread", I hate to do that and unfortunately had to do this twice (so early, whilst in the very first page!) because it has a bad side effect I can't ignore: more than one people saying "ok now I won't post because the story has been spoiled".

If this didn't occur, I'd gladly leave obras, fb2k's and anakin's stuff alone, I am completely in favour of no censorship.
Just for the record, I did like fb2k's twist, thus why I did continue writing from it (with the being stranded in South pole part) rather than complaining about it.

So Chaosfish's solution is perfect because one can do as they like and yet it would never scare away people to continuing writing. Unfortunately people seem too afraid to go outside MBN, register somewhere else or write something at all.

And by the way, this reminds me of how hard it was to work in group activities back in school - it was hard to settle a common ground.

Polaris: "And what is a guitar doing in the middle of an asteroïd anyway?"
sgk: Think of it this way: it's like a message in a bottle. In our world, we put a message inside a bottle to protect it while it travels through the oceans to reach some other island. In other worlds, they put a message inside an asteroid to protect it while it travels through space to reach some other planet. In this case it is a gift, a guitar, rather than just a message.